ROM Hack Fire Emblem 12 ~Heroes~ English Translation Project

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a great project! everyone should be really hyped because I think the wait will be more than worth the result; one of those projects that doesn't get all the credit that it deserves.

acer7

Graphic Designer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is Fire Emblem: Shin Monsho no Nazo Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu story same as Fire Emblem Shadow dragon and If there are some difference can someone state them?

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I understand it, FE12 is a direct sequel to Shadow Dragon, and is a remake to Fire Emblem: Monsho no Nazo on the SNES. Maybe somebody with more experience with the Japan-only parts of the series can fill in the blanks.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FE1 was given a sequel in FE3.

FE1 was remade on the DS and released here as Shadow Dragon. Its sequel (FE3) was also remade on the DS. FE2 is a separate game from FE1 and FE3.

So it's technically a continuation of the first's story. You don't have to have played either one to get enjoyment out of the other, but there are a few minor spoilers which you might not like to uncover if you start FE3 before FE1. But it's really nothing.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(if you do, and you want specific reputation involving games, head over to romhacking dot net. There's always a few projects looking for extra translators to verify and edit scripts or begin new ones altogether. TearRing Saga has a project that's currently in need of such an editor if you're skilled in it--not just a couple years of class-studying)

Alexander_86

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Good luck man looking forward to the release of the patch.
yaynds.gif

acer7

Graphic Designer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the rom Release number that works.Because I downloaded it and extracted it,it was 132mb whereas the file say it should be 128mb.I know that I can't ask for the rom so please somebody post the rom Release number of Fire Emblem 12 that works?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
acer7 said:
What is the rom Release number that works.Because I downloaded it and extracted it,it was 132mb whereas the file say it should be 128mb.I know that I can't ask for the rom so please somebody post the rom Release number of Fire Emblem 12 that works?
There's only a numbered and an un-numbered. What you need to do is find a clean rom, try a different site.

Blazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We're not translating at the speed we'd like, to say the least. Thus I'm starting up my search for translators again. We need a Japanese to English translator with a good amount of experience and time, preferably 8 hours a week at minimum, though the more the merrier. If you are one or know anyone who could help us translate, please tell us, noting that there will be proofers and localizers to make the process as easy as possible for the translators. Also if we can get more than one more translator (I'd like a total of 4 and we have 2) that would be the best--just throwing that out there because most of the time I only expect 1-2 translators to actually be available and working. XP

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Reactions: nxwing

Anjumastu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Good luck with the project. I'm buying a copy of this game just so I can play it with a clear conscience as soon as the patch is completed :).

Devicros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
finally, someone translating a game that needs to be translated,
i would help but i need to learn more about rom hacking

Blazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha well the ROM hacking part is relatively easy IMO, compared to the translating part. Thankfully I'm a hacker not a translator XD

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Just wanted to add, I'm really glad to see this game being worked on, translated..
Keep up the great work guys, it's always amazing to see people doing stuff like this independently and without being payed!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good afternoon