I hate how FF IX is under-rated
dry.gif
lmao no it's not.
Then why no remake
frown.gif
To me it's the perfect FF, then X
tongue.gif
(7 is good too but 9 is just...fab)

I hope SE remake it one day. It truly deserves an HD remake. I guess they aren't doing it since they'll need to hire VA's for the characters lol.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Having HD remasters for FF7/8/9 would be like making a whole new game, I'm sure they'll do it eventually but I would guess they don't have the people nor time to do it.

It's not like they aren't accessible to PS3/Vita anyway since they're up on the PSN store.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
prowler_ said:
Having HD remasters for FF7/8/9 would be like making a whole new game, I'm sure they'll do it eventually but I would guess they don't have the people nor time to do it.

It's not like they aren't accessible to PS3/Vita anyway since they're up on the PSN store.
Makes sense, with all the outdated Engines they were made from.

Yeah I'm aware that they are available on the PSN, but an HD one would be great.

7/8/9...only ones left to be remade (X already coming), FFV and VI should come on the handhelds. No wait...we don't need all to be remade...

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
SamAsh07 said:
FINAL FANTASY IX PLEASE!!!

I'll still get this though.
Agreed. FFIX is one of my most favorite games ever, and is definitely my favorite of the series.
Final Fantasy X is my second favorite. (;

I will definitely be getting a Vita at this point.

prowler_ said:
QUOTE(SamAsh07 @ Sep 14 2011, 08:10 AM) I hate how FF IX is under-rated
dry.gif
lmao no it's not.
It definitely is. Maybe not to everyone, but a lot of people I've seen and spoken to even go as for as saying that IX was the worst out of VII to XIII.

EDIT: PS3 too?! Booooo yah!!

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Raiser said:
prowler_ said:
SamAsh07 said:
dry.gif
lmao no it's not.
It definitely is. Maybe not to everyone, but a lot of people I've seen and spoken to even go as for as saying that IX was the worst out of VII to XIII.
It's usually VIII that gets the hate which is just as baffling as far as I'm concerned.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Depravo said:
Raiser said:
prowler_ said:
SamAsh07 said:
dry.gif
lmao no it's not.
It's usually VIII that gets the hate which is just as baffling as far as I'm concerned.
I personally wouldn't rank VIII high on my list, but I've seen more hate for IX, and to my surprise, X, than any other FF game (XIII is somewhere there; that bandwagon, you know?).

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Raiser said:
Depravo said:
Raiser said:
prowler_ said:
SamAsh07 said:
dry.gif
lmao no it's not.
I personally wouldn't rank VIII high on my list, but I've seen more hate for IX, and to my surprise, X, than any other FF game (XIII is somewhere there; that bandwagon, you know?).
And if people actually play FF IX they'd know how much of a gem it is. IMO the great FFs were VII, IX, X, X-2 and XII. Haven't played XIII so idk. Never played VIII so I can't comment on it.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A redub would be nice...and a rescript
yay.gif

Seriously, Tidus is really freaking annoying (not as much as Vaan, but he's still not better than Hope). The whole laughing scene and his whole "This is my story" whiny crap is pretty annoying. And his voice, don't get me started on his voice.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
all final fantasies are good but i think they are giving the PS vita a try by making a remake first and that is part 10. the item and special weapon collection was quite strenous and not that good. i felt we were working for something that was not necessary to get. i finished the game with only 2 special weapons ie. yuna's because killing aeons is easy and wakka because well... read on

if everything goes well, then maybe and just maybe in the future we will see another final fantasy remake like we saw ff2 and ff3 on the gba

i really liked ffx especially the unique, awesome, idea-inspiring (i do remember a game that closely matches its mechanics.. cant think of it right now) and fabulous game, BLITZBALL!!!
Blitzball in HD... thats it i am getting it

EDIT: Ah yes, i finally remembered that the game similar to blitzball (remember blitzball came first) is INAZUMA ELEVEN
They have also announced ff13-2 for the vita

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I loathe this one the most of all the FF's, excluding possibly 1 and 2 (although that's not really taking into account their age.

FFX, for me at least, had a loathsome bunch of characters, an awful plot and overworld and poor character development. FF X-2 was far better, revamping the Rikku and Yuna personalities (giving Yuna one!) and making Combat much more fluid and dynamic. If anything it's more suitable to a portable format than the crawl that was X.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok