Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

LoyalZero1

Former Videogame & Movie News Super Blogger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG. My level of excitement went from zero to a million in half a second once I realized what I was reading! Thanks translation team. You guys are such a swell bunch. I've been checking this thread every day since the start of the project. It's going to be a little strange not doing that as often anymore. I hope you guys come to this thread and say what the next project is.

XxArgonxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
448.jpg

LoyalZero1

Former Videogame & Movie News Super Blogger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought I had prepared my body for this. I was wrong. The shock factor has brought my blood pressure up to a point where I don't think i'll be sleeping tonight. And the other games i'm playing will go on HOLD until I finish Type-0. I feel like I did when I was a kid the nights before christmas!

SuzakuX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The patch release was originally slated for August, but Skybladecloud tweeted that they finished earlier than anticipated, and it'll be released sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Reactions: FrostLust

FrostLust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
The patch release was originally slated for August, but Skybladecloud tweeted that they finished earlier than anticipated, and it'll be released sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks, now I gotta order my copy as I promised myself, but where exactly is it gonna be available for download?

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can't wait ^^ So glad to hear. Can't wait. Glad it's early. Its like a bday gift [since my bday is coming up soon]. Thanks so much :grog::grog::grog:

GhostReverie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just created an account to give a big THANK YOU to the translation team. You guys are amazing. I've been lurking this thread since early 2013, and it's been really cool seeing this all come together.

Can't wait to play this!

Zyphr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Get home from long night of work. Check entire "Translation" bookmark folder for Type-0 release. Go to sleep. Dream about Type-0. Wake up. Check entire "Translation" folder. Straight back into a long day of work, whilst daydreaming of my next day off, so I can smother myself in the goodness.* Why couldn't it have released when I was unemployed... hahaha

NinjaRic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought I had prepared my body for this. I was wrong. The shock factor has brought my blood pressure up to a point where I don't think i'll be sleeping tonight. And the other games i'm playing will go on HOLD until I finish Type-0. I feel like I did when I was a kid the nights before christmas!

This. I've still got exams for the next couple of weeks but priorities man... :yaysp:

Reactions: Hargrun

Saisu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah yes. well into the late hours of receiving the news, we still await this rare creatures appearance. Soon there will be no need for finals, only type-0 :creep:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/gnXkwfS got this because it shows v draws also