Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

joegoku

Final-Fan(tasy)
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Welcome here and try to edit posts instead of double post ;) (edit button is under ur text).
Have fun here and stay tuned for more infos (not in the near future, but in some months as it sounded like).
If u want some general infos about the projects status u can look it up here, but discussion is mainly here. (the link is kinda for everyone, who are new here ;)).

Reactions: BlacKratos

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
As it turns out everyone is a descendant of the GREAT GILGAMESH. After leaving Orience, the big ham tore open a rift in time and space and traveled the multiverse. Because of this one RECKLESS act, he split into an infinite amount of entities and thus everyone in XVersus's world is now descended from the GREAT GILGAMESH. Thus XV is before and after Type 0.

Serious answer: They aren't connected at all. The only connection will be getting THRASHED by the MIGHTY ME. By thrashed I mean YOU and by ME I mean GILGAMESH!

Grump Grump.

Moral of the story is

Don't mess with Gilgamesh

or time

Ziggi_Strife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
This game has no DLC support, but some costumes may be available from the start of the game, while in the ogirinal version one had to meet some requirements to obtain them...

~Sky

cool =) cuz alredy mentioned in a previous post that il change the customes from the get go =) thank you sky for making it possible ;D

Ziggi_Strife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
As it turns out everyone is a descendant of the GREAT GILGAMESH. After leaving Orience, the big ham tore open a rift in time and space and traveled the multiverse. Because of this one RECKLESS act, he split into an infinite amount of entities and thus everyone in XVersus's world is now descended from the GREAT GILGAMESH. Thus XV is before and after Type 0.

Serious answer: They aren't connected at all. The only connection will be getting THRASHED by the MIGHTY ME. By thrashed I mean YOU and by ME I mean GILGAMESH!

Grump Grump.

Thank you for clearing that up for me =) You realy like gilgamesh dont you ?? i know of another game that has him =) from the series of an anime called Fate Stay Night... the game is called Fate Extra CCC ( previous part that is in english is Fate extra)....so maybe you could translate fate extra ccc next =) BUT FIRST FFT0 !

NSRSM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only care for FF GILGAMESH. FSN is negligible. Besides GILGAMESH could beat Gilgamesh anyday in a melee brawl. Ranged battle not so much. Then again FSN is full of OP character nonsense so meh.

AceOfQueens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only care for FF GILGAMESH. FSN is negligible. Besides GILGAMESH could beat Gilgamesh anyday in a melee brawl. Ranged battle not so much. Then again FSN is full of OP character nonsense so meh.

Isn't the fact that Gilgamesh is kind of unstoppable at long range...kind of kill the chances of even engaging him up-close? Don't get me wrong though, I'm no TYPE-MOON fanboy. In fact, I downright hate the FSN franchise. I'm jus sayin.

Saisu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys! So glad you're all doing this ;u; but I have a question.
For those of us who have played/finished the game in japanese already, will we be able to load our previous saves with the merged ISO? or are we going to have to start again?

Ziggi_Strife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Isn't the fact that Gilgamesh is kind of unstoppable at long range...kind of kill the chances of even engaging him up-close? Don't get me wrong though, I'm no TYPE-MOON fanboy. In fact, I downright hate the FSN franchise. I'm jus sayin.

Hehe kay =) i love FSN though... =) so who is gilga mesh actuly suposed to be ?? since hes thrown around so much.. is he an actual historical myth ??

NSRSM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GILGAMESH is pretty much capable of the same attack FSN Gilgy can implement. Although IMO I think FSN is a all flash and little substance anime.

Chains of Enkidu won't do much since FF GILGY is more demonic then divine, and Ea the Vortex Reality bending cannon could probably be canceled out through Void Powers or Zantetsuken.

In the event Ea was used successfully, it most likely sends GILGY back to the rift.

However since FSN Gilgy merely fights in that Holy Grail tournament thing, I doubt the 2 would ever cross paths.

------------

Gilgamesh was a Sumerian King.

The FF GILGAMESH is more a combo of Benkei(heavily based) and Gilgamesh from the Epic of Gilgamesh.

Type 0 really pulls a lot from the EoG in this regard. Names and whatnot.

AceOfQueens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's kind of strong. He's a mythological king. That's to say, no one's really 100% sure he ever even existed. In any case, I never cared much for Gilgamesh - monomythologically, FSN-wise, or in FF. I always preferred Ultros for my comic relief.

NSRSM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The inscribed tablets telling the story of the Sumerian King predate even the Bible and are quite real. And have certain similarities such as the flood. Ultros is a subpar seafood entree in a cheap sushi bar establishment.

AceOfQueens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tablets telling the story of a dude is hardly evidence that he was real. The same shit applies for Helen of Troy, or Odysseus. They're all shrouded in myth. Secondly...I didn't dis Gilgamesh, so you dissin my boy Ultros was uncalled for! >:<

joegoku

Final-Fan(tasy)
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I like Odin, first time I saw him in FF 7, then FF8 (poor Odin, but the Hero Gilgamesh appeared instead ;)). I think Odin is one of my fave gods (he is a main char in Valkyrie Profile, appears in nearly every FF game, Odin Sphere xD). Hope he is in Type 0, too.

NSRSM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff