ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

yllnor13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Can I get some help? I've been playing a translated version of fire emblem if. special edition, using the invicible kindgom path. The game will always crach after the credis have rolled. Please help

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I get some help? I've been playing a translated version of fire emblem if. special edition, using the invicible kindgom path. The game will always crach after the credis have rolled. Please help
I don't understand how post this here is going to help. That's a problem with the game itself, not your save file. This save editor will not help you with your problem.

yllnor13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I don't understand how post this here is going to help. That's a problem with the game itself, not your save file. This save editor will not help you with your problem.
¨Yeah, but I've reinstalled the game a couple of times now (even different cias by different authors) I was wondering if i broke my save by editing it too much.

Xanthous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any idiot's guide on how to edit supports/marriages in the game? Sorry if it's been answered, but I've looked everywhere and the closest thing I could fine was the Support Editor in the hacking tools, but it requires GameData.bin which I can't figure out how to obtain.

yllnor13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Does anyone know where I can find a site that hosts the vanilla files for fire emblem if special edition? I tried downloading it from freeshop, but that didn't work (dlc wouldn't work on it for some reason).

Winged Cupcake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I edit the extra save files from the DLC routes? I have CFW and JKSV, which has worked for my first three files on Conquest, despite it being a digital copy, but I just added DLC Birthright to it and when I export the save data, all I see are Chapter 0-2 from Conquest.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I edit the extra save files from the DLC routes? I have CFW and JKSV, which has worked for my first three files on Conquest, despite it being a digital copy, but I just added DLC Birthright to it and when I export the save data, all I see are Chapter 0-2 from Conquest.
You have to move your save file to the first three slots.

ThomasRobertWade

Trophies
XP
Does anyone know where I can find a site that hosts the vanilla files for fire emblem if special edition? I tried downloading it from freeshop, but that didn't work (dlc wouldn't work on it for some reason).
You can download it from that iso site. There are lots of different versions available there, including Birthright, Conquest, and the Special Edition, each of which have multiple region choices you can download.

yllnor13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You can download it from that iso site. There are lots of different versions available there, including Birthright, Conquest, and the Special Edition, each of which have multiple region choices you can download.
I tried to find it there, but every fates file is either not JPN, or have the translated text installed. I need the vanilla version of FE:if (special edition)

ThomasRobertWade

Trophies
XP
I tried to find it there, but every fates file is either not JPN, or have the translated text installed. I need the vanilla version of FE:if (special edition)
I just looked, and I can't find it on that iso site, but it is on that chaos site, if you just scroll down the page for that stuff. Other than that, you should probably stop asking about that stuff around here, before the Internet Police or Uncle Nintendo notice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head