ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

MikominMM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
About the latest AddonData Update:

It's really great! And if I've even never used it yet, this feature could be really beneficial to Fates Hacking! Think of all the dimension-warping possibilities!

SilverBlade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey ya'll, does anyone have a Female Kana that they've exported from Twiddler (or would be willing to export)? I unfortunately did not make any saves with a male Corrin, which is my fault, and I really wanna jump on the Twin Kanas bandwagon. I'd greatly appreciate any help!

EDIT: It doesn't matter all that much to me the parentage of the Female Kana - I'll change her hair color as I see fit. Though, in that vain, is it possible to edit a Kanas growth rates to simulate a certain parentage?

Last edited by SilverBlade,

Dylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey ya'll, does anyone have a Female Kana that they've exported from Twiddler (or would be willing to export)? I unfortunately did not make any saves with a male Corrin, which is my fault, and I really wanna jump on the Twin Kanas bandwagon. I'd greatly appreciate any help!

EDIT: It doesn't matter all that much to me the parentage of the Female Kana - I'll change her hair color as I see fit. Though, in that vain, is it possible to edit a Kanas growth rates to simulate a certain parentage?
You should be able to use twiddler's hex editor to 'clone' your male kana into a female kana which would result in the female pointing to the same parents as the male .

SilverBlade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should be able to use twiddler's hex editor to 'clone' your male kana into a female kana which would result in the female pointing to the same parents as the male .
Would changing the clone to female be a matter of checking the "Is Female" box in Traits Flag? Or which values in the hex editor determine the gender?

Thanks for the reply by the way!

EDIT: Okay, I take it that I'd have paste M Kana's data over some random Einherjar, right? But then, what makes it a female Kana? That's what got me all mixed up~

Dylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would changing the clone to female be a matter of checking the "Is Female" box in Traits Flag? Or which values in the hex editor determine the gender?

Thanks for the reply by the way!

EDIT: Okay, I take it that I'd have paste M Kana's data over some random Einherjar, right? But then, what makes it a female Kana? That's what got me all mixed up~
You'd have to change the characters id, look for the number 51 and change it to 52. Make sure to change the gender of the class as well.

Reactions: SilverBlade

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, can you please teach me how to get Ike in my save?
1) Get access to Homebrew and JKSM
2) Extract your save with JKSM
3) Open save in editor
4) Search through this thread for a post of mine where I uploaded the amiibo units. Download and extract it.
5) Open the Unit Viewer tab in the editor. Underneath the list of your units is an Import Unit button. Click it.
6) Navigate to where you extracted the amiibo units and select the Ike .fe14unit file and hit Open.
7) File -> Save File and override your previous save.
8) Open Homebrew and JKSM.
9) Import Save
10) ???
11) Profit

Or

Save money and buy an Ike amiibo.

SilverBlade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'd have to change the characters id, look for the number 51 and change it to 52. Make sure to change the gender of the class as well.
I've done it! The value was 31 and 32, not 51 and 52 (unless we have different versions of the game or something). Thanks so much! Also, this won't cause any shadowbans? I didn't really have the intention of use either Kana online, but I'm just asking to be safe~

Dylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done it! The value was 31 and 32, not 51 and 52 (unless we have different versions of the game or something). Thanks so much! Also, this won't cause any shadowbans? I didn't really have the intention of use either Kana online, but I'm just asking to be safe~
I knew the numbers didn't sound right (it's what I could find on my phone at the time), but yes you should be 100% safe online as long as you didn't modify any traits as online doesn't check who a character's parents are (you can even change the parent pointers to a custom DLC character if you really wanted). Fates' shadowbans are fairly easy to avoid actually.

A FE Fates guy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Anyone Know Dragon Lilith's Hex ID?

How do I change MBID Numbers?

Is it possible to change a Marth, Lucina and Corrin/Kamui/MU/(Y/N) into the Ciphers? Like, Change Marth's ID to the Cipher Marth, Lucina to Cipher Lucina and Corrin to Minerva?

DeferredGalaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Anyone Know Dragon Lilith's Hex ID?

How do I change MBID Numbers?

Is it possible to change a Marth, Lucina and Corrin/Kamui/MU/(Y/N) into the Ciphers? Like, Change Marth's ID to the Cipher Marth, Lucina to Cipher Lucina and Corrin to Minerva?

Lillith's Hex ID is F5, although she doesn't have any movement regardless of class, unless there's a way to change that. Refer to this for any more questions on Hex IDs. https://gbatemp.net/attachments/character-and-class-list-fates-pdf.46021/

(Speaking of this PDF, may I suggest highlighting it in the OP just to make it easier to look for? Not too big a deal, but it would be much helpful.)

Also, you can't change to Cipher units without having the data for them in your ExtData. You can probably inject an ExtData back up from someone else. Anyone can be changed to anyone so long as you have the content for them.

A FE Fates guy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lillith's Hex ID is F5, although she doesn't have any movement regardless of class, unless there's a way to change that. Refer to this for any more questions on Hex IDs. https://gbatemp.net/attachments/character-and-class-list-fates-pdf.46021/

(Speaking of this PDF, may I suggest highlighting it in the OP just to make it easier to look for? Not too big a deal, but it would be much helpful.)

Also, you can't change to Cipher units without having the data for them in your ExtData. You can probably inject an ExtData back up from someone else. Anyone can be changed to anyone so long as you have the content for them.

Thank you so much!

SilverBlade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew the numbers didn't sound right (it's what I could find on my phone at the time), but yes you should be 100% safe online as long as you didn't modify any traits as online doesn't check who a character's parents are (you can even change the parent pointers to a custom DLC character if you really wanted). Fates' shadowbans are fairly easy to avoid actually.

So, this may be fairly obvious, but I've another question concerning shadowbans:

So, I kinda want to make my Hoshidan characters the way they are on Conquest when you fight them on Lunatic. By that I mean the Skills. And I've done that, for the most part (side note: I did the same thing with the Nohrians to simulate "if Birthright were as hard as Conquest" - it's fun). But the only thing I am wary of is giving Ryoma "Resist Status", as it's enemy only. HOWEVER, I've turned off auto update on my online Spotpass Castle Team, and so I'm wondering if I'll still get banned if I give it to him even if my online Ryoma does not have it? And this applies to any truly enemy only Skill (not Point Blank, Winged Shield, etc)~

EDIT: I'm always editing my posts....
Anyways, I'm familiar with what to avoid generally when trying not to get shadowbanned. I know that +7s of Yatos, Dragon/Beaststones, Raijinto, etc, as well as Kattis, Kukri, etc will get you bent. While bans involving Skills seem to be easily lifted, I just didn't know if the game checked to see if you use those weapons/items/Skills offline during story chapters or Skirmishes and still bans you~

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, this may be fairly obvious, but I've another question concerning shadowbans:

So, I kinda want to make my Hoshidan characters the way they are on Conquest when you fight them on Lunatic. By that I mean the Skills. And I've done that, for the most part (side note: I did the same thing with the Nohrians to simulate "if Birthright were as hard as Conquest" - it's fun). But the only thing I am wary of is giving Ryoma "Resist Status", as it's enemy only. HOWEVER, I've turned off auto update on my online Spotpass Castle Team, and so I'm wondering if I'll still get banned if I give it to him even if my online Ryoma does not have it? And this applies to any truly enemy only Skill (not Point Blank, Winged Shield, etc)~

EDIT: I'm always editing my posts....
Anyways, I'm familiar with what to avoid generally when trying not to get shadowbanned. I know that +7s of Yatos, Dragon/Beaststones, Raijinto, etc, as well as Kattis, Kukri, etc will get you bent. While bans involving Skills seem to be easily lifted, I just didn't know if the game checked to see if you use those weapons/items/Skills offline during story chapters or Skirmishes and still bans you~
The game only checks teams you use online and your My Castle team. Also, shadowbans can be undone simply by removing whatever it was that banned you.

Luxocell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hello
Sorry if this is answered on another post. If so, I couldn't find it. My question is the following:

Is it possible to inject Conquest units onto Birthright (or vice-versa?)? If so, how do I do it correctly?

I'm asking thise because, I was able to inject Birthright units from one playthrough to another Birthright playthrough, but when I try to inject units from my CQ onto BR, I can no longer chose the save on the game, because it crashes before entering My Castle.

Any tips with this? My plan is to inject the route exclusive untits, then edits support, on my attempt to play the children version-exclusive children paralogues in the other game version

Thank you in advance

Alright, so the problem seem to be from the units I used. I used characters from the Nohr file uploaded on this thread and I didn't get an error.

Now, another question: Is there a way to permit injected units to support the "native" units? For example, on my BR Chapter 7 file I injected a CQ Xander, the unit is there and can fight and whatever, but can't support at all. Is there a way to allow this unit so support?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Luxocell,

SilverBlade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, anyone wouldn't happen to have the Hex codes for the default hair colors of the children, do they? Or at least know where I can such information~

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, anyone wouldn't happen to have the Hex codes for the default hair colors of the children, do they? Or at least know where I can such information~

http://pastebin.com/e0BjJn6J

This has all the default hair colors of the characters in fates, however the names are directly translated from the Japanese version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...