ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Ja, pretty much, I might have have just gotten lucky and found a sweet-spot for Fates emulation though.
Noted.
bwibu8M.png

whitewolf8

Resident Lunatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
oh? Fascinating, is he a completely new character, or did you just cheat and change Asugi around? Whatever the answer is, that is AWESOME.

Probing Galaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody have a .fe14 Unit file of Shiro? I am one of the idiots that didn't even see him on the map in Paralouge 7. It would be highly appreciated, i just want to be able to build support, which is why I've opted to not recruit him.

whitewolf8

Resident Lunatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Does anybody have a .fe14 Unit file of Shiro? I am one of the idiots that didn't even see him on the map in Paralouge 7. It would be highly appreciated, i just want to be able to build support, which is why I've opted to not recruit him.
I um... Have a Kagero mothered Swordmaster Shiro if you want that?

Attachments

• Shiro.rar
    262 bytes · Views: 144

whitewolf8

Resident Lunatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've been playing around with some character bytes and found a few random things out.
Let's have some fun then, shall we?
Um... This thing, once again, contains Revelation spoilers, so view at own risk?
http://imgur.com/a/CA77W

Edit~
04 for that 'Staff rank' byte activates only the staff use, probably best to only use that if you only want to use staves in whatever class, since I've no idea of what anything else will do so far.

Last edited by whitewolf8,
Reactions: KunoichiZ

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hey, you stole my idea! (Seriously though, Gaius' sprites look amazing in Fates).
Apparently the valla invisible effect isn't actually on the AID.
TUtOHZP.png

Now I need to figure out how the hell I gave it to Gaius on accident so that I can fix him and remove it from Sumeragi and Arete.
MZ7SKOf.png

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently the valla invisible effect isn't actually on the AID.
TUtOHZP.png

Now I need to figure out how the hell I gave it to Gaius on accident so that I can fix him and remove it from Sumeragi and Arete.
MZ7SKOf.png
How did you get Gaius' map sprite to load? Does it have something to do with the anime.bin file in the map sprite folder? Also, pm'd you with a problem.

Probing Galaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what is happening, but the save never comes through when I open the game? I'm not sure if its a silly mistake or its because I am a newbie and am just learning about all of this. When you backup the save and edit it, are you supposed to just be able to save and be on your merry way?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't know what is happening, but the save never comes through when I open the game? I'm not sure if its a silly mistake or its because I am a newbie and am just learning about all of this. When you backup the save and edit it, are you supposed to just be able to save and be on your merry way?
Oops forgot to imput save,

Attachments

• Chapter0.zip
    11.9 KB · Views: 146

Probing Galaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oops forgot to imput save,
UPDATE: Well it seems that the Saving is working, but I cannot seem to get what the editor says onto my 3ds. I know that the save is there but i dunno, maybe i'm Importing It incorrectly?

YupItsJocey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't say this is an error, but I'm having issues using the Support editor in the program. When I try to edit supports, I'm only given the option of messing with characters with limited supports such as Gunter and Shura.

ribbonroad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to get support editing to work if you've used some support-adding hack? Somehow I ended up getting married to two guys at once, neither of whom were the guy I was originally married to. It's a bit unfortunate

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to get support editing to work if you've used some support-adding hack? Somehow I ended up getting married to two guys at once, neither of whom were the guy I was originally married to. It's a bit unfortunate

That happens when you use the hack on an already in progress file. You could try resetting all supports and then adding seeds of trust into your inventory and rebuild?

ribbonroad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That happens when you use the hack on an already in progress file. You could try resetting all supports and then adding seeds of trust into your inventory and rebuild?

I just realized I'm an idiot for not seeing the reset all supports button (it's cut off, the button just says "set all supp" on my screen...). Well, anyway, not as convenient as being able to edit specific supports, but I'll give it a try.

While I'm here, is there any way to edit hair color values when you're using the program on a Mac? I recall someone discussing the fact that you can only type in capital letters (and no numbers) a long time ago on this thread, but I'm not sure what if any conclusions were arrived at on that issue. EDIT: actually, seems I can edit hair color by going into the hex editor, but it'd be nice to know if the easier way will ever open up for Mac users

Last edited by ribbonroad,

elo993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I've been playing around with some character bytes and found a few random things out.
Let's have some fun then, shall we?
Um... This thing, once again, contains Revelation spoilers, so view at own risk?
http://imgur.com/a/CA77W

Edit~
04 for that 'Staff rank' byte activates only the staff use, probably best to only use that if you only want to use staves in whatever class, since I've no idea of what anything else will do so far.

would it be possible to enable the use of beast stones and dragon stones in clases who normaly cant use them?
Ex: I want Keaton as a berserker and make him able to use Axes + Beastones

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would it be possible to enable the use of beast stones and dragon stones in clases who normaly cant use them?
Ex: I want Keaton as a berserker and make him able to use Axes + Beastones
IIRC that isn't possible, as the only instance the game has of an extra weapon is Iago with the staves in sorcerer class, so there like aren't any other bytes for this feature.

We could have the closest thing to Master Knight. Great Knight w/Staff access anyone?

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIRC that isn't possible, as the only instance the game has of an extra weapon is Iago with the staves in sorcerer class, so there like aren't any other bytes for this feature.

We could have the closest thing to Master Knight. Great Knight w/Staff access anyone?
The bitflag for staff usage makes it so that the character can use staves in any class, even if the class can already use 3 weapons. Since no other character has anything similar to this, no other bitflags of the same variety exist.

Edit: Though the stone usage idea would be nice. Shame that no one seems to know how to make bitflags. The closest you could get is a custom class that can wield the weapon.

Last edited by Omegablu,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol