Trophies
XP
Country
The only options it's giving me are:

Delete
Rename
Copy
Paste

I downloaded Kid Icarus Uprising and Legend of korra.
It started to happen with Kid Icarus, but before that i tried to install Super Mario 3d Land but i couldn't because it said ''Failed to install cia'' (With all the games and i still don't know what to do). Then I deleted it from my sd card, so when i was going to try to intall it again it didn't show me the option.
Please help. btw i'm new here.
14740966_1127000467336062_715313684_n.jpg

ToxicSlave

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
issue is with the CIA then. no easy way to tell if and when it got corrupted, so you should replace it.
I'm sorry, i meant it's the same with other CIAs even for some that used to show it, I erased the CIAs that i had in my SD card and tried putting them back again from the computer and Super Mario 3D Land showed me the option, but another cia that was showing it before didn't show it.
I don't know if i'm explaining myself well.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, i meant it's the same with other CIAs even for some that used to show it, I erased the CIAs that i had in my SD card and tried putting them back again from the computer and Super Mario 3D Land showed me the option, but another cia that was showing it before didn't show it.
I don't know if i'm explaining myself well.
is the write-lock switch on your SD card on by any chance?

MrUnusual

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually having the same problem and the above did not help. I set everything up for the first time yesterday, everything was working fine, only problem is, I was using a 4GB microSD card to test the process, but you can't really do a lot with 4GBs, so I copied everything to my 64GB Card, everything loaded properly except the Homebrew Launcher and Luna were no longer on my homescreen, as if they were uninstalled, so I opened FBI to try to re-install and though the install files were still there, I did not get the options to reinstall them I only get the following options:

Delete
Rename
Copy
Paste

AS ToxicSlave stated earlier. I tried re-installing FBI, but I get an error, something relating to slot0X25 not setup or something, I forget, anyone else have this problem and a solution to it?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I'm actually having the same problem and the above did not help. I set everything up for the first time yesterday, everything was working fine, only problem is, I was using a 4GB microSD card to test the process, but you can't really do a lot with 4GBs, so I copied everything to my 64GB Card, everything loaded properly except the Homebrew Launcher and Luna were no longer on my homescreen, as if they were uninstalled, so I opened FBI to try to re-install and though the install files were still there, I did not get the options to reinstall them I only get the following options:

Delete
Rename
Copy
Paste

AS ToxicSlave stated earlier. I tried re-installing FBI, but I get an error, something relating to slot0X25 not setup or something, I forget, anyone else have this problem and a solution to it?
Test your SD card with H2testw, and do a full read/write check. It will take a few hours. (Backup the contents first and erase everything so it can test the whole card)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, MP3s were designed to be as small as possible, so that they can be shared on the internet. WAVE files were more bigger in size and would take hours to upload back in the day.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @realtimesave, you hi too
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ anything new in gaming?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @realtimesave, i think she said she isnt into gaming
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @SylverReZ, what kind of headphones you use, fam? You run a DAC or anything?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore is decent for cheap
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I used to have my entire music collection in FLAC, but there is so many songs and devices that I want to store them that lossless compression wasn't enough, not to mention compatibility
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    a few years ago I decided to convert everything to mp3 with a relatively high bitrate, I had a terrible feeling I would regret doing that but to honest, I couldn't tell the difference in the audio quality after I did that
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I got rid of my local music collection years ago when I subscribed to Google Play Music. Big regerts
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm planning to start building it back up though. Plus, Usenet automation around music downloading has gotten so much better since then
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I used to use high end headphones and speakers JBL back when they made good speakers lol X-Fi Fatality edition sound card on PCI with XP back when Windows had good sound....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, Using a Fiio DAC and Betron headphones.
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I use AKG K7XX headphones for daily use, but Meze 99 Classics when I want to *enjoy* the music
    +1
    I mean built in sound on mobo's has gotten way better but still XP handled sound better and X-Fi was still better than onboard audio even to this day
    Hell not sure what was going on but for like a few weeks MP3's sounded muffled, some driver or Windows update fixed it. Thank god lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Oh boy Massdrop has $1100 IEMs. Want, but not at that price lmao. https://drop.com/buy/campfire-audio-andromeda-emerald-sea-iem
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'd sooner buy the Meze 109 Pro if I was dropping that much on headphones. I don't even like buds/IEMs
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I got the Google Pixel Pro buds, they're good enough for when I need portable audio. And some really cheap IEMs that Dankpods recommends, I think the KZ ZSN Pro
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd stick with cheapo Chinese $10 ones quality is actually becoming on pair with name brand since name Brand usually quads the price up anyway loose one bud that's another $200
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'd stick with cheapo Chinese $10 ones quality is actually becoming on pair with name brand...