acer7

Graphic Designer
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone played it?How would you rate the game?
I check a gameplay video of Fate extra and the fighting style looked boring to me.Could I change the fighting style?

shazwanmuhammad

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I have played it. It's kind of strategic RPG. You can see what's opponent move at the first three slot but after that you have to guess it yourself. I rate it 3/5 and not the best game out there. But you can give it a try. :)

Edit: You cannot change the fighting style. But at first the game was kinda boring and a lot's of talking..
Edit 2: You will cannot see bosses moves but sometimes can but it's depend on the game.

potato3334

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game is more story based yes, and it's more for those who are familiar with the Fate/ series. It was actually my first time with a Fate game but I enjoyed it, but yeah if you dont like a lot of talking, its not that great.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Well, i enjoyed caster. And played only with her.
Guessing each time and trying to memorize the attack patterns is a bit fun. I think it also changes per floor.
You can see the monsters so I don't need to worry of accidentally running into them. Some pathways and spawnrate are good enough for easy grinding. I've only got very few instances of standing around doing nothing in a dungeon. Most of the route includes all the highest tier monsters on that floor, though usually it's on the second floors.

I haven't tried archer and saber, only caster and as female. I like how caster flirts with mc, but at the same time not, because I played as female and it seems like the lines are the same for male, though I'm not sure, I recall her saying something like husband.

It's also my first Fate type game but I watched Fate/Zero. I like anime so the talking part is fine with me.

Zelosboss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone played it?How would you rate the game?
I check a gameplay video of Fate extra and the fighting style looked boring to me.Could I change the fighting style?
it's a fun game if you're bored and you fell in the mood to play.

Omegadark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I loved the game and I had no prior knowledge of the Fate series or Nasuverse . In fact it was so good that I pretty much became a Fate fanatic after playing it and watched all the animes and Fate related stuff.

I really had no problems with the gameplay, or the battle system. Though I guess the battles could get boring on multiple playthroughs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn