Hacking Unlocking the deck limit in yugioh tagforce special

RD23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
It's as you see. Ever since I played tagforce 2 I loved the series. One particular aspect of 2 that beat the other for me however was the 80 deck limit. This meant you had 80 whole slots to pack the coolest cards into your deck. Did the decks stall a lot? Sure, but I'm not so competitive that I care. Not to mention, it's a game. Why do the creators care if we want to use 100 cards, so long as we're having fun? In the newer games especially I would have liked the extra room in the deck as well as side deck. After numerous failed attempts with cw cheat, I wasn't to learn how to change the deck limit for arc v, tag force special.

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The game should follow the TCG rules, that's why they have banned lists in the game (which personally I think it's meh in a digital game aside from competitive which I think they had after all) and at least in this game you can unlock and remove that, but like in TCG it used to be minimum 40 and maximum 80, but later on they changed it to maximum 60. Unless you want to hack your game to increase that, there's nothing you can do aside from finding another game maybe where that limit is not applied? (I was just thinking about that PC fanmade game.)

YuseiFD

Trophies
XP
Country
It's as you see. Ever since I played tagforce 2 I loved the series. One particular aspect of 2 that beat the other for me however was the 80 deck limit. This meant you had 80 whole slots to pack the coolest cards into your deck. Did the decks stall a lot? Sure, but I'm not so competitive that I care. Not to mention, it's a game. Why do the creators care if we want to use 100 cards, so long as we're having fun? In the newer games especially I would have liked the extra room in the deck as well as side deck. After numerous failed attempts with cw cheat, I wasn't to learn how to change the deck limit for arc v, tag force special.
It's possible, you can actually hack in recipes with a lot of cards, as long as you don't edit your deck, i think for the latest games though it does a check, but asm working around it should unlock the old format.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1