Problem with NSB3SE

nikopalad67140

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So, I have a problem with the New Style Boutique 3 Save Editor, or NSB3SE for short: you see, I want to change my character's features in order for outfits I would want to create coordinating with them. However, the editor tells me that I need a "savedata.dat" file, and as I browse through my 3DS's SD card, the file is nowhere to be seen! The game even told me that the saves for the game are located in the 3DS's extra data.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I have a problem with the New Style Boutique 3 Save Editor, or NSB3SE for short: you see, I want to change my character's features in order for outfits I would want to create coordinating with them. However, the editor tells me that I need a "savedata.dat" file, and as I browse through my 3DS's SD card, the file is nowhere to be seen! The game even told me that the saves for the game are located in the 3DS's extra data.

You need a decrypted save.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need to export the save data using Checkpoint. Surely this is in the documentation?

nikopalad67140

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You need to export the save data using Checkpoint. Surely this is in the documentation?
Don't worry, I know how to backup the file now. Though, it gives me an "Invalid Path" error once I open up the file in NSB3SE: I can still make changes, though they won't be saved due to the file path being incorrect.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, it's probably not supposed to be doing that. If you describe in explicit detail exactly what you are doing, it may be possible to offer suggestions.

manganelo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry, I know how to backup the file now. Though, it gives me an "Invalid Path" error once I open up the file in NSB3SE: I can still make changes, though they won't be saved due to the file path being incorrect.
Could it be an issue with Controlled Folder Access where the save editor is not allowed to create temporary files for itself? Or maybe weird characters in your folder names? Maybe the folder is protected in Properties or maybe the physical switch on your SD card/adapter is in the “locked” position. These are usually the problems I have with 3ds files not being written to

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto