Hacking EZ-Flash IV problem - Restart No_Loader_Found

silveraven

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi, I recently bought an EZ-Flash IV from a seller on Aliexpress and it just arrived today. I followed the tutorial on http://gbatemp.net/threads/ez-flash-iv.291109/ using the updated ezfla_up.bin file from http://www.ezflash.cn/downloads/. However, when I held the R button and turned on my GBA, I got:

"Updating Eraseing_OK"
"Restart No_Loader_Found"

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong... I have formatted my 2GB miniSD card to the FAT system (I'm using Windows). Can anyone advice?

Attachments

• Photo 3-10-14 4 26 16 pm.jpg
    Photo 3-10-14 4 26 16 pm.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 756
Reactions: MarioMasta64

silveraven

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Eh, never mind. It would seem that there's a problem between the miniSD and cart contact. I used a microSD+adapter and it is working fine now! Very surprised considering how everyone prefers miniSD over microSD.

Hudson9700

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same problem, will I really have to buy a new adapter to get the flashcart to work? It was working fine and booted up a game perfectly before I decided to update it, and it's showing the same error screen as in your picture.

www.flashlinker-

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.rbenda.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
We had the same problems in the past and don't know the reasons...changing the memory card to "something different" causes in a fatal1 error, but the system was/is able to update to 1.75 for example and after that it works fine...can't tell you another solution....the 2GB Kingston miniSD we have used the last 10 years is still working, too but can't be used to update cards from 1.74 to 1.75 because of the fatal0 error.

regards,

www.flashlinker-

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.rbenda.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
We had the same problems in the past and don't know the reasons...changing the memory card to "something different" causes in a fatal1 error, but the system was/is able to update to 1.75 for example and after that it works fine...can't tell you another solution....the 2GB Kingston miniSD we have used the last 10 years is still working, too but can't be used to update cards from 1.74 to 1.75 because of the fatal0 error.

regards,

That's the solution....try another memory card...no need to exchange or buy a new ez-iv card.

regards,

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
ive found that the card tends to not go in alll the way and opening it then putting the card in and closing it back up seems to work a PH0 screwdriver should open it just fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==