ROM Hack Extracting models and textures from 3DS games

Esppiral

Trophies
XP
Country
Here is a beta plugin of mine for noesis if you want to try it.
http://www.richwhitehouse.com/index.php?content=inc_projects.php
fuuZs.jpg

From what game is this model? she has really really big.... wow xD

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
THANKS FOR THIS!!

HELL YES! Custom Mario Kart tracks and textures coming soon! I can't wait to make my own version of Mario Kart 7 like I did on the Wii! And by the looks of the file types, I'll already know what to do! :D

Reactions: Celice

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THANKS FOR THIS!!

HELL YES! Custom Mario Kart tracks and textures coming soon! I can't wait to make my own version of Mario Kart 7 like I did on the Wii! And by the looks of the file types, I'll already know what to do! :D
I'd definitely be interested in seeing similar stuff like what we had with the MK Wii custom content.

I'm really glad console games and modding has gotten easier/more accessible than it used to be. ROMhacking is cool and great, but recent consoles have become much more conventional in how they store files and the limitations one has to work under are less strict, in general.

Reactions: Huntereb

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
I'm really glad console games and modding has gotten easier/more accessible than it used to be. ROMhacking is cool and great, but recent consoles have become much more conventional in how they store files and the limitations one has to work under are less strict, in general.

Yeah, I'm really thankful that Nintendo kept the file system similar to what they did with previous generations. The way they've had it is just a simple "plug-and-play" system that lets almost anyone get into the world of modding.

I can't wait to fire up Blender again. Gonna be makin' some custom characters!

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm really thankful that Nintendo kept the file system similar to what they did with previous generations. The way they've had it is just a simple "plug-and-play" system that lets almost anyone get into the world of modding.

I can't wait to fire up Blender again. Gonna be makin' some custom characters!
If I had any skill, I'd be there right beside you D: I've been wanting to get some Final Fantasy racers in the game, and we got some games to rip models from that might work out (Chocobo's Dungeon on the Wii is a good fit, and it was backported to the DS). Squareeeeenix may have canceled Chocobo's Racing 3DS, but that doesn't mean we can't do something for ourselves :)

Reactions: Huntereb

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
If I had any skill, I'd be there right beside you D: I've been wanting to get some Final Fantasy racers in the game, and we got some games to rip models from that might work out (Chocobo's Dungeon on the Wii is a good fit, and it was backported to the DS). Squareeeeenix may have canceled Chocobo's Racing 3DS, but that doesn't mean we can't do something for ourselves :)

Man, with some tiny modifications, any model from the Wii could work on the 3DS! We can take characters from MKW and put them into MK7!

Funky Kong, anyone? xD

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Man, just imagine if there could be an easy way to at least import MKWii tracks with textures to the MK7 format, we would almost instantly get a hell ton of custom tracks for the game :D

Reactions: Celice and Huntereb

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
etc.exe error:
The program can't start because libgcc_s_dw2.dll is missing bla bla bla.

Man, just imagine if there could be an easy way to at least import MKWii tracks with textures to the MK7 format, we would almost instantly get a hell ton of custom tracks for the game :D

Looks to be close to drag and drop, just need to take care of those vertical jumpy bits.

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Custom Mario Kart 7 content? This just revived my interest in MK7. The 3DS will soon be my ultimate homebrew machine with custom content and emulators.

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• etc.zip
    35.4 KB · Views: 296

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users