Country
France
Very cool design
smile.gif
I will buy this
tongue.gif

G

Gilrad

Man, that looks really slick. I can't wait to see how they incorporate their hardware features; it'd be a total waste if the USB was used ONLY for file transfer, and the NAND was unable to be used as a RAM extension.

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanna wait and see how much that 8GB cart is going to be. I don't think I'm going to rush out and get this 1GB cart(eventhough I really want to). I did that when the 8G G6 Real was released, and I just traded it in when the 16G came out.

I couldn't care less about that microsdhc slot, I want that whole 8GB of high speed internal NAND memory.

jinqui242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What kind of USB connector is that? Is it the same one as the PSP's or is it the smaller one used in a lot of digital cameras?

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wanna wait and see how much that 8GB cart is going to be. I don't think I'm going to rush out and get this 1GB cart(eventhough I really want to). I did that when the 8G G6 Real was released, and I just traded it in when the 16G came out.

I couldn't care less about that microsdhc slot, I want that whole 8GB of high speed internal NAND memory.
This cart is 8Gb, which is 1GB. The G6 has a 8Gb model and a 16Gb model, which is 2GB's.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
After looking more closely at the pictures, the microSD slot is set up like the CycloDS so it probably won't be spring loaded. It also says USB mini on the cart...I don't think I've seen the smaller ones but I guess I haven't looked at a lot of digital cameras...

The 8GB was also a mistake that was actually 8Gb.

roguetrip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pppppffffff, 8Gb? (i almost sharted myself when originally hearing 8GB+SDHC support) WTF, thats a teaser, i hope atleast its gonna do something good for the market, Its gonna take quite a bit to pry me off my R4+EZF-V 3in1 and 5GB worth of micro SD's
wink.gif

Maybe i'll buy some of your guy's old R4/Cyclo EVO's
nyanya.gif

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This cart is 8Gb, which is 1GB. The G6 has a 8Gb model and a 16Gb model, which is 2GB's.

Aww...really? I thought it was 8GB, not 8G. That sucks. This cart is like every other cart to me now. I already have a cart that offers microsdhc,, and a cart that has 16G of space, so this is nothing special to me now, lol(Really wanted 8GB of internal memory). You shouldn't have told me KINGOFNOOBS.
tongue.gif
Guess I won't be spending my money on it now. You just totally shot my day.
dry.gif

ryuken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Man, that looks really slick. I can't wait to see how they incorporate their hardware features; it'd be a total waste if the USB was used ONLY for file transfer, and the NAND was unable to be used as a RAM extension.

i didn't even think of the internal memory being used as ram but that is a good idea and if it does work then that's another + for this cart. nice interface from looks of it. o and wouldn't it suck if u had to copy games from the micro sd card to the NAND flash just to play them, lol just a thought

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, one of the features does say you get to choose where you boot from, as well as being able to transfer files to and from.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
to be honest, the cart itself looks, how can i say this kind of like a beta kind of thing , and in one of the pictures you can see right thru it and see the orange box behind it also from what i've seen the acekard in the past hasn't had the best frequent updates so i will give this a miss, also i don't see any mention of a micro SD slot? so why is everyone saying there is one? the usb port thingy looks like the ds xtreeme.

i think i will stick to getting a cyclo DS for now, i might see the review when it gets here but definitely won't be getting this but i won't be staying with the R4DS for any longer, that's for sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    One of the keyshops is 95% off at the moment (probably humble bundle keys)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    And a small percentage of keys bought with a stolen credit card.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    You never know if the key works or not, they don't provide a guarantee.
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    Sure is... and poor devs get hit with the charge backs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Exactly.
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    Thor from "Pirate Software" said its just better to pirate the game than buy from a keyshop if you care about the devs
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    devs don't get hit with the chargebacks, the keys are free to generate
    at least on steam
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    Except he said the DEVS get hits with the chargeback cost
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    since the key gets bought with a stolen credit card
    there's nothing to charge back because the keys don't cost them money to generate in the first place
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If the game has a crack sure
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most these crack sites have dead links anymore or the crack don't even work
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    @The Real Jdbye What don't you get? If someone use a stolen creditcard. Then sell said key on G2A. If I the dev sold the game key, I will get the charge back cost. That's how it works, it doesn't matter if I generate 300 keys if 300 of them are bought with stolen credit cards. I never said it was on Steam, but its the dev that gets hit. There is a ton of stories out there if you google it.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just buy other people's steam account :teach:
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    Just tell them you're dead ;D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They already know
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    I honestly wonder how the EU would say if I willed my account to you. And Valve be like "nope!"
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @K3Nv2 - sounds like you need a better place to find cracks!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psionics offline right now or I would
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @cearp, Psi is offline at the minute, but he knows where to find them.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    get your mind out of the gutter, I'm talking about piracy
  • cearp @ cearp:
    not that type of crack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean the drug not the booty pervs
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :tpi: :rofl2: