Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
SO is the only difference between EU themes and US themes the place they are installed? US are installed "8F" and EU "98"? Or are there additional files (localizations) in the EU themes?
I think you just answered my question without intending to. I downloaded the EU theme pack. Will that not work with a US system? Gonna get the US pack and try again.

supermalloch

Trophies
XP
Country
I think you just answered my question without intending to. I downloaded the EU theme pack. Will that not work with a US system? Gonna get the US pack and try again.
The Eu themes have been confirmed not working on US systems and vice versa. The question to me is WHY? This would fix the problem however it hasn't been updated. http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-theme-customization-tools.374206/ But with that tool it would be possible to repack themes into US containers.

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
GorTesK : what SD card size do you recommend for the themes to work properly?

I use a 16 gb card, but it doesn't really matter, just make sure your card isn't faulty ... maybe backup your data (+emunand !) and format the card? use panasonic sd card formatter or another SD card formation tool
I also upgraded to a 8gb class 4 SD card I have at home (my previously was a 4gb one) but some random themes keep on freezing. I can't understand why.

on another board someone suggested to select a free color theme first, then select the next theme, supposedly fixed his crashes
So I tried out the themes, and I really like some of them.
But does anyone know if there is a way to turn off the background music? It doesn't fit in and it gets pretty annoying.
If there isn't then GorTesK it would be great if you can make a version of this without the background music (or with the default background music instead), as there seems to be a way to edit themes from what I've heard. :)

I think noone got custom themes to work so far, the repacked themes won't get accepted
SO is the only difference between EU themes and US themes the place they are installed? US are installed "8F" and EU "98"? Or are there additional files (localizations) in the EU themes?

honestly, I haven't looked much into US themes and if it would be possible to convert them, but some other people did and I trust their judgement
they said no, it doesn't work right now, because even after changing the EU region data to US and fixing the hashes, the 3DS won't accept it as an US theme, so there might still be some checks, that we don't know yet

Reactions: supermalloch

einstein95

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
b957bcd666.png

Yup

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can't install all theme ? Juste one ? If i install an other theme, old theme will be deleted...

No way for make our own theme ?

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
47 .. you mean like 47 DIFFERENT THEMES? :wtf:

:hrth:!

yup, [SomeRandomTEMPer] already has 50 themes now with a 51st incoming, but 3 of them are unreleased and he'd rather not leak something, that hasn't even been released yet, you know ... kongnutz

I can't install all theme ? Juste one ? If i install an other theme, old theme will be deleted...

No way for make our own theme ?
there are 2 packs
V5 and V5_2
if you use V5_2, you have 47 cia files and can always only install 1 at a time, but the installation will go fast
if you use V5, you will have 1 cia file, the installation will take long, but you will have all themes in the selection screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof