Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
Its blocked, it shouldn't stay this way for long. I believe nintendo bans are 15 days or a month at max.
i see...so to use .CIA in future for online play, and i CAN use dlc online?

by the way, do you happen to know why all of a sudden the game i installed (cia one) that worked now wont work, black screen? its tekken...i mean is that known issue with cia files or is it something other?

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i see...so to use .CIA in future for online play, and i CAN use dlc online?

by the way, do you happen to know why all of a sudden the game i installed (cia one) that worked now wont work, black screen? its tekken...i mean is that known issue with cia files or is it something other?

You can do wahtever you want with cias, all of them are unique the moment you install them. As for the game that gives you a black screen, it can have some different motives. Is this a VC game?

Reactions: Metoroid0

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
You can do wahtever you want with cias, all of them are unique the moment you install them. As for the game that gives you a black screen, it can have some different motives. Is this a VC game?
I see, thanks, i did not know that, thats cool.

As for black screen...well its a eShop version of Tekken game "Tekken 3D: Prime Edition" there is a cartridge one (a phisical copy) but i wanted to have it on emunand.
I installed cia file with BigBlueMenu (i use that one), it was fine, i played it a little to test it...than other day it wont work but other games work (some dont, but they did not worked the first time unlike tekken)

Tekken3D.jpg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i now this is offtopic, and if its a problem you can write me in inbox if you want.

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I see, thanks, i did not know that, thats cool.

As for black screen...well its a eShop version of Tekken game "Tekken 3D: Prime Edition" there is a cartridge one (a phisical copy) but i wanted to have it on emunand.
I installed cia file with BigBlueMenu (i use that one), it was fine, i played it a little to test it...than other day it wont work but other games work (some dont, but they did not worked the first time unlike tekken)

i now this is offtopic, and if its a problem you can write me in inbox if you want.

Well that is unusal. Do you use gateway only? Unless its some bad rom dump, I feel like its probably something to do with it. Try to set up a CFW for your system. Its way better than gateway for cias and you probably will stop using the gw card when you get used to cfw.

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
Well that is unusal. Do you use gateway only? Unless its some bad rom dump, I feel like its probably something to do with it. Try to set up a CFW for your system. Its way better than gateway for cias and you probably will stop using the gw card when you get used to cfw.
Well i could do that, but i feel kinda safe with gateway. I got 3DS xl with 4.x fw that is untouched and i only use gw for games..im kinda...scared, lets say that, that CFW would brick my 3DS easily if something goes wrong where (as i know) with gateway its virtually unbrickable...idk... im scared all in all xD

Well you might be right, bad dump maybe... i reinstalled tekken again and same thing except now it wont even start the frst time!

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well i could do that, but i feel kinda safe with gateway. I got 3DS xl with 4.x fw that is untouched and i only use gw for games..im kinda...scared, lets say that, that CFW would brick my 3DS easily if something goes wrong where (as i know) with gateway its virtually unbrickable...idk... im scared all in all xD

Well you might be right, bad dump maybe... i reinstalled tekken again and same thing except now it wont even start the frst time!

Well that is up to you. There are good guides there that are almost brick proof. But you shouldntdo anything you are no confortable with. Your only option then is to test another cia for this game.

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
Well that is up to you. There are good guides there that are almost brick proof. But you shouldntdo anything you are no confortable with. Your only option then is to test another cia for this game.
im playing .3DS file straight from gateway card, its working fine. good game,only kuma is beating me pretty hard! but i will try some other cia files later and report here.

anyway, is there some video tutorial for noods that explains 3ds hacking in details, the one that you can recomend?

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
im playing .3DS file straight from gateway card, its working fine. good game,only kuma is beating me pretty hard! but i will try some other cia files later and report here.

anyway, is there some video tutorial for noods that explains 3ds hacking in details, the one that you can recomend?

If you want just user-only information for the porpuses of installing what the 3ds has as its best atm I recomendo you to follow plailect's guide -> https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
It goes from totally normal 3ds to a fully hacked one with clear and simples instructions.

If you want in-depth knowledge about the functionality of the 3ds hackings I recomend this video

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox