Homebrew Error 002-0102 Help

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
my question is...why u use online on a game not already launched????

your greed deserves the ban...you didnt learn nothing about xbox banwave???

my only doubt is...when the game will be officially launched...on the savestate, figured the day you commence the game (you can see on Pokehex) ....could they ban us if the date is before release date?

who knows...

greetings

PaulFTM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is weird, I only get the 2812 ban ( eshop) but not the other one.. I still can play online in other games. ( pkmn OR, miiverse, and mariokart) Did anyone experienced this?

Last edited by PaulFTM,

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is weird, I only get the 2812 ban ( eshop) but not the other one.. I still can play online in other games. ( pkmn OR, miiverse, and mariokart) Do anyone experienced this?
Odd

Arguably a better ban to have if that's truly all you have, since you can potentially swap the wifi card and completely be fine, where we aren't sure if 002-0102 is perm or not this time around, but strange regardless

PaulFTM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Odd

Arguably a better ban to have if that's truly all you have, since you can potentially swap the wifi card and completely be fine, where we aren't sure if 002-0102 is perm or not this time around, but strange regardless

Retried everything again for good measure with the same result. I think I'll just wait how everything will turn out before wiping my 3ds clean.. At least I can still play online..

Reactions: fodder

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm fine without access to eshop, but I want to play my games. Lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

*Turns wifi on 3ds off*

I called Nintendo too, just don't because they'll tell you you're banned and the system "Doesn't say how long"

I wish they had a ps3-esk system for bans, at least that way you know how long you're banned for

So historically,
first offences are usually 15 days,
second is a month,
third is perma?

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would this mean I'm permabanned from just the eshop? Or permabanned from games and eshop?
That I'm not sure, you'd think both if it's really permaban but then again who knows. We'll know for sure in about 2 weeks I suppose or if others find ways to circumvent the bans.

I'd still like to know whether system format actually allows you to access eshop. should've bought that damn dsiware game yesterday it seems.

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That I'm not sure, you'd think both if it's really permaban but then again who knows. We'll know for sure in about 2 weeks I suppose or if others find ways to circumvent the bans.

I'd still like to know whether system format actually allows you to access eshop. should've bought that damn dsiware game yesterday it seems.
Well, I guess MAC spoofing would be the way to workaround. But AFAIK that's not possible

@Aurora Wright @MassExplosion213 Is MAC spoofing at all possible?

WaffleWafer

GBATemp Novice Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I got the game, have wifi on, But I'm still at the part where you go to the Professor's house for the first time. Wondertrade or any other online services aren't unlocked yet and I'm afraid to open my wifi on. Am I safe?

Mistie

Legit Furry Trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are we sure it's a MAC ban? Wouldn't that mean FreeShop should stop working? FreeShop works however eShop does not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: make 'em , they're not hard to do +1