Enter this topic and press ctrl+v in a reply

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, there once was a gnome who traveled the seas searching for his snoopy pajamas. On his journey he encountered short tailed bird he fought it in a long and brutal battle but only one would come out the victor.... Duh the short tailed bird! but the short tailed bird said man "i pity the gnome that i just beat." So the short tailed bird told the gnome of a secret cave that could only be found if you whistle in a high pitched sound (like joe ritchey). So the gnome did this and he found the cave. In the cave the gnome found 3 treasure chests, one of them contained a key. His life depended on which chest he chose. And he chose the one on the left...(Is this the right chest, tune in next time to find out...Just kidding the story ain't finished yet). Of course it is the right chest or i couldn't continue the story. Anyways, so after the gnome picked up the key an underground passage was revealed. The gnome went into the passage and encountered a galactic, aggressive inline skater, so another fight of course and the gnome scoops up the victory. After the galactic, aggressive inline skater was defeated it's corpse exploaded and another key was revealed that apparently was in the galactic, aggressive inline skater's body...So this key was supposed to be the master key to where his snoopy pajamas were located. It was said to be on an island in the shape of a shmmsher(i said a specific outfit for each day of the month). The gnome podered the shape of the island and was like "Ohh, That's pretty tart." So the gnome finally arrived at the island after 3.7892100034 years. The key opened up the castle and there was a GIANT chest(unlocked). The gnome walked up to the chest opened it and found nothing....duh, The gnome got in trouble and got his snoopy pajamas taken away forever.

woah! Don't ask.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
ryujin666.jpg

Note that is not me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.