Hacking Emulators xbox360

pedro702

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
im considering buying a xbox360 so i heard that you need a jtag or rhg moded console for homebrew right? flashed alone wont do it right?

Also this is my main question is it worth buying a hacked xbox for emulators?
i mean i own a wii and i wish the wii cpu was stronger so we could get more consoles and emulators fullspeed.

Do n64 emulators not lag in compatible games like some do in the wii?does it have better compat?
Does atari jaguar emulator run okay?
Can the xbox360 run the original xbox emulators better?
any 3do emulator?
does dosbox run more latter games without lagging like hell?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im considering buying a xbox360 so i heard that you need a jtag or rhg moded console for homebrew right? flashed alone wont do it right?

Also this is my main question is it worth buying a hacked xbox for emulators?
i mean i own a wii and i wish the wii cpu was stronger so we could get more consoles and emulators fullspeed.

Do n64 emulators not lag in compatible games like some do in the wii?does it have better compat?
Does atari jaguar emulator run okay?
Can the xbox360 run the original xbox emulators better?
any 3do emulator?
does dosbox run more latter games without lagging like hell?
If you purchase an xbox for emulation only, thats a no, since there are cheapers options, like a wii, an android device, a raspebery pi, among many many others.. among many others.

N64 emulations its not 100% compatible with all roms yet.

Dont recall the name or if it even exist (atari emulator).

Xbox can run nicely the original xbox games with some patch files that go on the internal memory of the 360, aka Hacked Xbox Files. ;D

Yes, kinda, 3Dox --> http://www.homebrew-connection.org/3dox-a-3do-emulator-for-your-xbox-360/

last one, dosbox depends mostly on the games.

pedro702

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i already have a wii and i would be getting a xbox360 to play more complex emulators that the wii cant handle.

is there a compatible list for the n64 emulators on xbox?
also can the xbox 360 actualy run original xbox emulators too with same speed or more?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can just get an Raspberry Pi 3 and put RetroPie on it. It's like under 60$. Plus it's easy to install RetroPie.
i dont want that stuff, i will be getting a xbox360 to play 360 games so my questions is if its worth getting a hacked one since im a phisical collector i dont care about pirating the xbox 360 games at all, im just thinking about the homebrew stuff

mainly n64,atari jaguar,3d0 and dosbox, and can the xbox360 run the original xbox emulators with more speed? i know there is an emulator that can play 32x games on original xbox but the "3d" ones run at random frames from 15 to 60 all at random mainly star wars arcade 32x, can the xbox360 run the original xbox emulators with more speed if at all?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
The 360 has abysmal emulation support. You are legitimately better off using any other console from the 7th generation for emulators than you are the 360 for emulation.

Original Xbox homebrew runs the same as it would on an original Xbox.

pedro702

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i dont want xbox 360 to run any emulator like snes or something i just wanted to know if atari jaguar,3d0 and atleast n64 games have any advantages over the wii, i mean the xbox 360 CPU should atleast make the games always fullspeed on n64 emulator no?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont want xbox 360 to run any emulator like snes or something i just wanted to know if atari jaguar,3d0 and atleast n64 games have any advantages over the wii, i mean the xbox 360 CPU should atleast make the games always fullspeed on n64 emulator no?
No.

This depends on the coding of the emulator, and the N64 emulator on the 360 is not the best, again, a PI would be your best cheapo choice to emulate n64 for under 60 bucks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1