EA CEO Resigns

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In fairness to Hitler, I don't believe he ever forced the Jewish community, Romany gypsies and his political opponents to anything like online passes and microtransactions. At least that's what my history teacher taught me.

Hence why EA is worse than Hitler.

I mean Sony doesn't break your knees but they're certainly worse than the mafia.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
EA Games employs over 9000 people world-wide - not sure if that's just the main body of the parent company or not though since we can't forget about all the companies sailing under the EA banner.

It should be noted Foxi, that Jalenemameame herself, is a mindless sheep. By mindless, I mean can't do an ounce of research and thinks her opinion is right and she'll eventually get a big group of supporters on this site who are also retarded. And by Sheep, I mean... well shit, I didn't mean to give Sheep a bad name.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
'Amma just sayan ( :creep: ) that EA going under would mean a lot of people having to look for new employment, and not only in the video game industry. That, and let's not forget the impact this would have on the stock market - EA is a "big fish".

Without even dwelling into the petty disputes, this would be bad and anyone wishing that to happen should feel bad. Anyone wishing misfortune to fall upon anyone should feel bad... but I digress.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
'Amma just sayan (:creep:) that EA going under would mean a lot of people having to look for new employment, and not only in the video game industry. That, and let's not forget the impact this would have on the stock market - EA is a "big fish".

Without even dwelling into the petty disputes, this would be bad and anyone wishing that to happen should feel bad. Anyone wishing misfortune to fall upon anyone should feel bad... but I digress.

Definitely wouldn't help out the economy at all, that's for sure. Like I said, Jalanemeamae is mindless.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of these greedy, money-grubbing tactics, restrictive DRM and forced online connections (even for single-player games) are the very reasons I have, for the most part, quit bothering with gaming. How long have I ranted on this site about the very things being discussed in this thread? I've said it years ago, but you many of you guys refused to believe me or thought it was just baseless ranting. Now maybe some of you are beginning to understand why I've ranted so much in the past.

I doubt there will be another video game crash like we had in the mid '80's, mainly because the industry has very carefully brainwashed gamers over the years to be sheep....or suckers, whichever term annoys you the most. People that try to validate current industry greed are the biggest suckers out there. For those people, the brainwashing is complete and you will continue to be fleeced and support the very industry that's robbing you blind because you just MUST have that next new game.....and all that overpriced DLC that should have been included with the game to begin with.

The unfortunate reality is that the sheep outnumber the people who are no longer tolerating the VG industry shenanigans and the industry will continue on with their current money-grubbing tactics without remorse and will survive just fine. Plenty more sheep out there to be fleeced. For every one person who "wakes up" there are 100 (or 1000) new suckers every day. A nearly endless supply of clueless zombies falling over themselves to give these companies all their spare cash still exist and these companies know it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ