Hacking DSTWO + should be released by the end of this month (didn't happen)

Wilhelm

The Voice of Reason
Trophies
Website
myaltimit.com
XP
Country
United States
What, exactly, is purely circumstantial? My legal education does not exist, but I can think of no COMMON SENSE "extenuating circumstance" for failing to refund money for a product not delivered. Oh well, that's this legal knuckle-dragger's 2P, cents, whatever.

I was referring to my situation of them not having the card they said they have being circumstantial, thus not falling under their no refunds rule.

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I feel this all bullshit.

If DSTWO+ were legit and functioning on the new3DS, surely it'd make sense for them to release is ASAP because GW are stalling on any new3DS support.

I can't help but not be excite by DSTWO for this reason.
They have to get supply to resellers from China, so the Chinese new year still applies. DSTWO stock is all but gone so DSTWO+ will be here within days/few weeks the latest.

Personally I think orders might go up on Match 1st if enough resellers got stock. They wouldn't pull the DSTWO if the the DSTWO+ wasn't already on ships/planes to the resellers,

The sooner the DSTWO+ the sooner I can sell my Gatewait and never have to deal with this hype train bs as gatewait,is the queen of hype trains.

TehLexinator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They have to get supply to resellers from China, so the Chinese new year still applies. DSTWO stock is all but gone so DSTWO+ will be here within days/few weeks the latest.

Personally I think orders might go up on Match 1st if enough resellers got stock. They wouldn't pull the DSTWO if the the DSTWO+ wasn't already on ships/planes to the resellers,

The sooner the DSTWO+ the sooner I can sell my Gatewait and never have to deal with this hype train bs as gatewait,is the queen of hype trains.

I think it will be out in a few weeks, since as you said - DSTWO stocks are running dry virtually everywhere.

zdgr4ye5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG guys, how u could think they will send it to resellers up on March 1st if they do not even announce it?
Not even single video?

Reactions: SLiV3R

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It was about the same situation with the original DSTWO when it first came out. But it was officially announced and people got mad while waiting. The SC team didn't even deliver all promised features in the first FW.
I think that they learned from their faults and didn't announce it yet because of that.

Reactions: migles and Diag

Polarialis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hate to burst the bubble here but OP was simply mistaken. SC admin posted that it would be released by the end of the month, in January - it was posted on January 10th. This thread is based on a lie. She never said it was going to be released by the end of Feb, she said it would be available by the end of January, which is way off the mark now. /thread

Reactions: 2Hack

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the DSTWO+ is likely a gatewait clone, and the fact they didn't release when they said (Given that the gateway update was rumoured to be around the end of february) I think it shows that the DSTWO+ will just be another clone card. SuperCard have normally always been an original team and bringing great stuff to the scene, but that was the DS scene, which was a lot more open booked and there were SO many ways and different flashcarts they could learn from.

So, I think they'll probably run a modified gatewait software and slap their logo on it and maybe add 1 or two more pointless features that gatewait could've added in 2 seconds.

I like SuperCard, but the fact they're being so secretive and giving out misinformation just like gatewait, it makes me believe it's just another clone attempt.

Or maybe it's going to be another Crown3DS... Who knows.

Starkgod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the DSTWO+ is likely a gatewait clone, and the fact they didn't release when they said (Given that the gateway update was rumoured to be around the end of february) I think it shows that the DSTWO+ will just be another clone card. SuperCard have normally always been an original team and bringing great stuff to the scene, but that was the DS scene, which was a lot more open booked and there were SO many ways and different flashcarts they could learn from.

So, I think they'll probably run a modified gatewait software and slap their logo on it and maybe add 1 or two more pointless features that gatewait could've added in 2 seconds.

I like SuperCard, but the fact they're being so secretive and giving out misinformation just like gatewait, it makes me believe it's just another clone attempt.

Or maybe it's going to be another Crown3DS... Who knows.

I HIGHLY doubt sc would dare put out a clone. They would be destroying their own fanbase and thus their sales. They aren't that stupid.

razielleonhart

RazzyDee
Trophies
XP
Country
Spaceballs_2_023.png

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
>"Wouldn't be helpless like Gateway"
>Past end of the month, yet no release or even a single bit of information