Hacking DSTwo Homebrew Soft-Reset?

joeyjoey396

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to get Homebrew soft-reset? I think BAGplug has one, but I don't really like that menu. Is there something like DSKiosk so that I won't have to keep restarting my 3DS?

BassAceGold

Testicles
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You could try using iMenu, you just need to make sure you're using the DStwo.nds provided by BAGPlug. The soft reset only works for newer homebrews that have been compiled with this feature in mind, so compatibility is fairly low in the older homebrews.

Reactions: joeyjoey396

joeyjoey396

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could try using iMenu, you just need to make sure you're using the DStwo.nds provided by BAGPlug. The soft reset only works for newer homebrews that have been compiled with this feature in mind, so compatibility is fairly low in the older homebrews.
It works, but I don't like iMenu either. I'll just use your menu. But is it possible for you to program it so you don't need either? I like the plugin menu, so it would be pretty cool if I can get that.

If you don't want to that's okay, I'll just restart my flashcard/use your menu. I know that's a lot to ask... I think

BassAceGold

Testicles
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is no way for me to actually get the default plugin menu to redirect its loading through my DSTwo.nds. So you're stuck using BAGPlug or iMenu, unless you're up to programming your own plugin menu :grog: .

joeyjoey396

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no way for me to actually get the default plugin menu to redirect its loading through my DSTwo.nds. So you're stuck using BAGPlug or iMenu, unless you're up to programming your own plugin menu :grog: .

Ahh, okay. I thought there was some way to use the reset2desktop.nds or something. Thanks for helping

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo