Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, got cheats working now. Except...once I "save" the cheats I want to use, I can no longer deselect them, which is weird. For example, I enabled a Wild Pokémon Modifier cheat for HeartGold, and now I don't want it activated - when I go back to TWiLight++ and go to the cheat and press A, the cross to the left of it remains.
Try pressing L to disable all cheats for the game.

dbridn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
hey,just want to know why the newest TWL have no Acekard theme. Cause only this theme can show all chinese.With out its we can't see anything in Cheat . (I just want to use fix code)

Please forgive me if I don't speak properly, because my English is not good

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey,just want to know why the newest TWL have no Acekard theme. Cause only this theme can show all chinese.With out its we can't see anything in Cheat . (I just want to use fix code)

Please forgive me if I don't speak properly, because my English is not good
The Acekard/Wood UI theme is removed, because it's contains bugs, some of which can corrupt the SD card.

Reactions: Alexander1970

PkStarzone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could it be possible to be able to use the Ez Flash 3-1 GBA flashcard support to Twilight Menu? A lot of default flashcards firmwares like Wood and YS Menu can support it to boot GBA games, Rumble and RAM expancion, I think it would be useful to be able to use it directly with Twilight Menu.

upload_2020-8-18_18-44-48.png

jellybones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm trying to run this on my flashcart, an R4i SDHC . YsMenu has been set up and working fine. But I can't seem to load past the DSi Menu- I pick a .dat (I have three on my root now which I'm sure is wrong but idk which one to use/keep: _BOOT_DS.dat, BOOT.NDS, BOOT_cyclodsi.nds. yeah i've been at this for a while) and when I pick TWiLight Menu+++ from the DSI menu I get an nds-bootstrap error. It just has the memory card icon and says error occured. It may be worth noting that it at first said nds-boostrap wasn't found, and then when I downloaded it from ahezard's github I started getting this error.

EDIT: I figured it out but it was mostly just me being dumb. I didn't know select is what booted you into the DS menu, so I kept thinking I had to launch Twilight Menu ++ from itself for some reason :P Navigated to games too and it plays perfectly.

I hope acekard themes are reinstated in the near future, there are some really good themes for that thing.

Last edited by jellybones,
Reactions: RocketRobz

weewoo2211

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Hey there. can anyone help me with an issue with twilight menu ++?. im trying to play a randomized Pokemon ROM via SD with the newest version of the menu on my DSI. even though i AP patched the ROM, it still warns me when i try to run it. and it still crashes as if it wasnt patched. i know im using the latest version and i dont have any cheats loaded yet.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what setting should be used it goes all the way up to 9 and it doesnt make much sense on the option menu
To find out the number, highlight "LAUNCHER" in Unlaunch, and look at the bottom screen.
If you're on 3DS though, then ignore that setting, if it's somehow shown for you.

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was wondering if someone could help me with this problem. Whenever I try to run a specific rom (Pokémon Black (2) NDSi Enhanced) and the rom gets passed the NDS-bootstrap screen, the screen just remains black and the bottom screen is just white. I’ve tried changing the rom with another version of the game but the same thing still happens. I’m running the latest version of Twilight Menu, NDS-bootstrap, and the game mode is on DSi mode. Any help would be appreciated.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if someone could help me with this problem. Whenever I try to run a specific rom (Pokémon Black (2) NDSi Enhanced) and the rom gets passed the NDS-bootstrap screen, the screen just remains black and the bottom screen is just white. I’ve tried changing the rom with another version of the game but the same thing still happens. I’m running the latest version of Twilight Menu, NDS-bootstrap, and the game mode is on DSi mode. Any help would be appreciated.
There's your issue. Please switch to DS mode.

weewoo2211

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
switch to DS mode, same thing was happening to me yesterday, but that problem was just replaced with a worse problem.

Reactions: AwesomeSaucemGuy

removedcables

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently having issues with Pokemon Yellow crashing when launched from TWiLight Menu++ on the Nintendo DSi. When I go to the main menu, then select New Game it crashes and freezes the system. Playing Pokemon Yellow via Gameyob on a flash card doesn't yield this result.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it