OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian your such a mega man hater
frown.gif
WRONG! I love the guy! I always go back to Mega Man 1-6 and the Mega Man X games. Capcom should bring him back and actually have you control him seeing like ITS HIS FRICKING NAME ON THE GAMES!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didnt read the whole topic, but any word on that John Deere game yet? Or has it been dumped already?
I think you asked me this before, or was that someone else?

Anyway it appears to be out for a couple of weeks now, many online stores say its in stock and its also had many reviews all of which say its an awful game.

704jaffer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Anyway it appears to be out for a couple of weeks now, many online stores say its in stock and its also had many reviews all of which say its an awful game.

Even the cover art is awful, take a look
Look at those faces, like wtf? What were they thinking.

Edit: fixed link

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AAAAHHHHH! Too many good games. Overload, overload!

I may have to buy a second microSD.
tongue.gif

ngiahz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just dled a NES emulator with super dodge ball, ninja gaiden, and legend of kage onto my ds. now theyre gonna have there own ds version! great stuff

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good lists Hadrian, parts 1 & 2 looking like lots of games that I may actually like next year. My only problem is that it's a pretty far fetched to call the action-platformer that is the Ys series, an RPG. I have nightmares of the one SNES Ys game from when I was a kid and trying to jump with his little sword hanging down get the last hit on the boss while not croaking... it wasn't quite what I expected(RPG) at the time, but bad graphics and all I think that I remember still liking it when I beat it... IIRC it had a pretty decent ending.

RPGs:
Actually the ONLY reason that I got a DS Lite instead of a PSP(being a spec wh0re usually, but also hating 3-4h battery life of stock battery) is for all the TURN BASED RPG & Strategy goodness on the DS, along with a few console type games that I had fun with on other platforms, e.g. super mario, metroid, Ys, Zelda, etc.

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
I didnt read the whole topic, but any word on that John Deere game yet? Or has it been dumped already?

I think you asked me this before, or was that someone else?

Thanks for that. I always knew it would be a crap game to play. I just want to drive a lawnmower around
biggrin.gif

BannedEpisode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of those games look surprisingly good.

I personally cant wait for the new Advanced Wars installment.

I hate to say it but I kinda like the look of the Track & Field game too, but thats probably just because Im a T&F junkie IRL.

Cactuar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good lists Hadrian, parts 1 & 2 looking like lots of games that I may actually like next year. My only problem is that it's a pretty far fetched to call the action-platformer that is the Ys series, an RPG. I have nightmares of the one SNES Ys game from when I was a kid and trying to jump with his little sword hanging down get the last hit on the boss while not croaking... it wasn't quite what I expected(RPG) at the time, but bad graphics and all I think that I remember still liking it when I beat it... IIRC it had a pretty decent ending.

RPGs:
Actually the ONLY reason that I got a DS Lite instead of a PSP(being a spec wh0re usually, but also hating 3-4h battery life of stock battery) is for all the TURN BASED RPG & Strategy goodness on the DS, along with a few console type games that I had fun with on other platforms, e.g. super mario, metroid, Ys, Zelda, etc.

I use to have one of the Ys games on Turbo Duo, it was an RPG. Not sure what they have done with the series since then though.

RvLeshrac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dungeon Explorer: Warriors of Ancient Arts

Expected: Febuary-March Genre: RPG Dungeon Crawler
Developer: Hudson Publisher: Hudson

Those waiting for a Diablo DS may wanna look at this! Its been a while but Hudson are finally bringing their excellent franchise back. This is a hack and slash RPG with a lot of dungeon crawling. I enjoyed the PC-Engine game so looking forward to this and the future PSP version. The game will feature voice chat & wi-fi which makes this even more exciting. Hudson don't mess the English up!

For the record, the Jap card/UMD of both the DS/PSP games contain full English text for the game. The DS version even has a language select option coded in (For Multi-5, no less), if someone can figure out how to reach it. (PSP version can be modded slightly, moving ENG scripts to the JPN directory, renaming a few other files, to get at least the conversations in English. I haven't found a language selection menu on the PSP, though.) A PAR/etc code should be all that is necessary, though a hacked-up ARM9.bin would likely work a bit better.

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
Isn't CING working on another game ala Hotel Dusk? (Heck, I'd settle for an Another Code sequel...). The wikipedia only says they are working on a Wii game for 2008, I'm sure the team is big enough to handle another project though.
Well, seems like 2008 will be another great year, considering the DS's current popularity, it is no wonder (although we can expect shovelware up the wazoo).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Plus I think many of the games expect a keyboard