Gaming ds cartridge with blank icon

BenjaMV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi everyone I would like to know what is going on with this Pokemon Rangers cartridge. I bought it some time ago and in my new 3ds xl and in a new 2ds xl from a friend the game looks normal in the home menu but in a new 3ds the icon in the home menu is blank as well as the name someone knows what happens here ?

excuse my english use translator

Attachments

• blanco.jpeg
    blanco.jpeg
    212.3 KB · Views: 379
  • Normal.jpeg
    Normal.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 402

BRT_BRT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@BenjaMV were you able to fix the issue? I am having a similar problem with one of my cartridges

@fmkid what does clearing the HOME Menu cache actually do? Could doing this harm an unhacked/unmodded 3DS or delete save data?

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
@fmkid what does clearing the HOME Menu cache actually do? Could doing this harm an unhacked/unmodded 3DS or delete save data?
That option clears the stored HOME Menu data (cleaning the icon cache, but also changes the icons actual organization and visualization, delete folders and the actual theme applied, etc., reseting to a default HOME Menu configuration in general). And no, there's not harmful for either an unhacked o hacked console (because is a default 3DS system option).

PS: Clean HOME Menu cache is also doable using the Cthulhu homebrew, by the way

Last edited by fmkid,
Reactions: Alexander1970

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@BenjaMV were you able to fix the issue? I am having a similar problem with one of my cartridges

It also means that if you have a good layout for your home menu and can still boot to it. Use the system setting home menu layout saver to store the layout before doing so.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv