Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Syzero said:
cracker, i have a problem.

with advance wars Dual strike (i no its old..), this code only works with the first unit:
Code:
All Units Press Y to Move Again (squad 1)
927fffa8 f7ff0000
c0000000 00000031
22188473 00000000
dc000000 0000000e
d2000000 00000000

i no why it only works with the first unit but i dont no how to make it work for ALL units any help on this?

Apparently you can only activate those codes for one unit at a time or it will mess up the game. You could change the joker command for each unit and it would probably work ok.

Boo_Mansion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pache said:
I need help patching Mario & Luigi RPG 3 anti-piracy with DSATM, can anyone support me?
I second this. I have an M3 SD (Slot 2, not Real or Simply) and I can't get it to work at all. I've tried patching it with the code.

Pache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Boo_Mansion said:
Pache said:
I need help patching Mario & Luigi RPG 3 anti-piracy with DSATM, can anyone support me?
I second this. I have an M3 SD (Slot 2, not Real or Simply) and I can't get it to work at all. I've tried patching it with the code.
Me too, I've tried patching with the code and the game don't work, freezes with white/black screen in the title, second or first option. (In the first option of the title, the game freezes with black screen in the choosing of save file.)
I have a M3 Real.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have much time to reply so in short... If a game needs an ARM7 fix then put the donor.nds (donor game renamed) or donor.bin (arm7.bin renamed) into the same directory as DSATM and check the ARM7 Fix option. The DSTT option should work for DSTT, M3 Real, iTouch. If it doesn't then go to advanced mode (click the cracker button) and put in 0x2000000 for the RAM address and autopatch.

For CycloDS users there is no known good RAM address to use. Try the same approach as above and if it doesn't work then you will have to try different RAM addresses (possibly in the 0x236f000-0x237fe00 range).

I will finish a mini-tutorial on DSATM soon to avoid redundant questions on this...

Pache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
cracker said:
I don't have much time to reply so in short... If a game needs an ARM7 fix then put the donor.nds (donor game renamed) or donor.bin (arm7.bin renamed) into the same directory as DSATM and check the ARM7 Fix option. The DSTT option should work for DSTT, M3 Real, iTouch. If it doesn't then go to advanced mode (click the cracker button) and put in 0x2000000 for the RAM address and autopatch.

For CycloDS users there is no known good RAM address to use. Try the same approach as above and if it doesn't work then you will have to try different RAM addresses (possibly in the 0x236f000-0x237fe00 range).

I will finish a mini-tutorial on DSATM soon to avoid redundant questions on this...
I've tried all the things and I'm at the same point of the beginning. The DSTT option doesn't work for me and kills the sound of the game. I tried advanced mode and the ARM7 fix too. This is horrible.
wacko.gif

DDRPenguin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I tried what you said. I patch it with DSTT? checked, and I lose sound after Mario and Luigi say "Nintendo" and it freezes if I select an option on the title. Same thing happens if I have both ARM7 fix checked and DSTT? checked. I went into cracker mode and changed the RAM address to 0x2000000, and still when I select a save file, the screen goes black.

ippo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any chance of M&L3 working on G6 lite? i tried the code with DSATM with a few different options but all resulted in a black screen after the save select screen.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try the IPS patches from shisno or Narin in the M&L3 thread. Someone said one of the patches worked for the m3 Perfect so it could possibly work for the g6 since they are similar carts.

The DSTT with YSMenu and one (or some) of the patches in the thread are said to work if you disable the built-in protection patching.

Boo_Mansion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cracker said:
Try the IPS patches from shisno or Narin in the M&L3 thread. Someone said one of the patches worked for the m3 Perfect so it could possibly work for the g6 since they are similar carts
Are you sure? I searched the topic and no one has said anything like that... Was it said elsewhere? I've tried all of the patches and it still goes black after creating/loading a file.

Senrii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey,
I can't get Dragon Quest V work on my DSX.
I applied the cheat Narin made (just select the cheat and autopatch?), and I tried ARM 7 patch, but then it says something like: couldn't find donor.bin.

Eh, can someone help me? Thanks!

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Senrii said:
Hey,
I can't get Dragon Quest V work on my DSX.
I applied the cheat Narin made (just select the cheat and autopatch?), and I tried ARM 7 patch, but then it says something like: couldn't find donor.bin.

Eh, can someone help me? Thanks!

Does the game boot without any patches applied? Or arm7 fixed?

If it boots either way w/o cheat patching then it will exclude the game itself from being the cause as to why it won't boot.

For the ARM7 fixing option in DSATM to work you need an arm7.bin from another game renamed as donor.bin or a donor game named donor.nds in the same directory as DSATM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Perpo @ Perpo: heyy does anybody knows a library where to find shader cache for ryujinx?