Country
Finland
It's easier to find CKVGZ release
nyanya.gif

jurai

Trophies
XP
Country
how bout you 10 year olds stop talking about pirating roms like stupid shits and start talking about the game itself

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
God you people are such children.
WAAAAAAAAHHHH IT WAS DUMPED BY SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE GBATEMP
I WON'T DOWNLOAD IT NOW THAT'LL SHOW HIM WAAAAAAHHH
Grow the fuck up. It doesn't matter who the dumper is, there's no evidence of it in the ROM, it's completely irrelevant.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
hey people no fighting. you can talk about pirating the game and the game here. as long as it's related to the game. if you don't like what you're reading, ignore it. it's not only you reading this. some people may want to talk about piracy. it isn't against the rules so it's okay.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Evo.lve said:
I don't like LameFuck, that's none of your fucking business.

You have no right to call me a child because I refuse to download a ROM from a certain release group.

Whether he has the right or not, I would say that assumption isn't too far off. I mean seriously, we're all pirates here. Since when did people start to get judgmental about the person(or people) who puts up the file that they're going to illegally download?

But anyways, enough of this bullshit.

They have done a fantastic job of bringing the Okami world to a handheld. I have been aching for another game in the series ever since I finished the console game, and I am extremely happy it's finally here(although I personally would rather have had another console release, hopefully the next in the series will be one). I'm not too far into yet(just got my slash technique), but the controls feel good, the game looks nice, and it has that same great charm that Okami had.

This is definitely one of those games that I'm going to purchase. I want in my physical collection, and hopefully enough people do buy it so they'll make third.

NamoNakamura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vigilante said:
Well like before treads like this is spammed and trolled.
Except no one is spamming or trolling. They are giving legitimate, well-worded responses as to why they dislike a certain release group. A few posts asks for some AP advice. Lrn2internet.

As for Lamefuck, I can understand their dislike for America (I hate the country and I live in it), but what's wrong with GBATemp? Seems like a pretty good community aside from a few idiots.

I agree with the idea that it shouldn't matter whose roms that you download. It's not as if anyone's getting any money out of it, literally. The developers of the game aren't getting anything, the release group isn't getting anything. What, do you think Lamefuck sits on his computer chair at 3 AM, clasping his hands (or fapping) saying "Yes! Someone downloaded my ROM!"? I doubt it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5uh_m4VgTY4