DS #4981: Dragon Ball: Origins 2 (Europe)

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems to be working fine on CycloDS B.3. I played through the tutorial and whole first chapter without issue.

Despite the goofy looking characters, this game could be fun. When you start a new game, it will ask you if you want touchscreen control, dpad and button control, or both. So you can control the game how YOU want to control it.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Seems to be working fine on CycloDS B.3. I played through the tutorial and whole first chapter without issue.

Despite the goofy looking characters, this game could be fun. When you start a new game, it will ask you if you want touchscreen control, dpad and button control, or both. So you can control the game how YOU want to control it.

I'm think I'm gonna be going with the buttons this time around. I actually dig stylus control more than most, but the last game didn't quite nail it. Hopefully the combat will be more enjoyable this time with button control because the original Dragon Ball is good stuff.

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
NES game is missing, if anyone was wondering. Unless they made it an unlockable later in the game (the option is there from the start in the Japanese version) but I doubt it.

Although I suppose it doesn't really matter if you're using a flash card, you can always emulate it.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pichon64 said:
and works like a charm on the Supercard DSTWO.
No worries also on EZ-Flash Vi with the firmware v101, as expected.
grog.gif

LeX-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Pong20302000 said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
The game was pretty meh. Just like the first one. Although I have to admit it had some improvements, but those didn't really show...

On another note: Pong, how come you have an unreleased game? I'm sure you just wanted to make us jealous by subtly putting it there, didn't you?
wink.gif

haha it snuck in the photo

i knows people
tongue.gif

Offtopic: Its been dumped 4days ago by COMPLEX
tongue.gif

Ontopic: Probably waiting endlessly for a M3 update/patch for this game to work :/

patz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
It took a week or so for M3 Team to come up with the update for Zelda ST. I guess we might have to wait for the same amount of time.

Miser

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Fixed it for my R4. Too bad I'm not into DB at all.
tongue.gif

Proof: Had proof here but TD told me to remove it.

tysonrss

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Miser said:
tongue.gif
I'm sure you did. And if you weren't into Dragonballl you wouldn't have downloaded.

But you lied about both anyway. You PM'ed pong about the status of the fix to the dragonball games. So why be an ass and lie? Think your funny? Well your not.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Miser said:
tongue.gif

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, even though I've seen you post and run before about how your R4 (A cart which you display an almost zealot-like support of) can run a game which isn't working on anyone else's R4, come on, enlighten us. What have you done to make it work? Maybe you could show us some video of the game running on it, you know, give a preview for the other R4 users sitting waiting for a fix.

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
zzk2001 said:
I used the Dragon Ball Origins 2 (E) and copied the files to the (Jap) version =P So it's All in English.
Believe it or not, it's working, seems to have a few glitches (not sure) but kudos for zzk2001, saw his post where I usually download some of my games.

Won't link for obvious reasons.

Jason5877

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
4677 - Dragon Ball Origins 2 (J)(English Patched) - all speaking, menus and text is english and works on acekard, just some blank text boxes at very begining

Miser

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
It's pretty good, actually. Nice graphics and all. Good thing they're not forcing the stylus controls and you can choose to play with buttons. I was really disappointed at DS Zelda games because of the forced stylus controls.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k