DS #4708: Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing (USA)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Will try on Cyclo, see if it has any effect. I'm guessing not, but screw it, it'll kill five minutes while I wait.

EDIT: GOD DAMN IT!!!!

yeah, it don't work.

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
Will try on Cyclo, see if it has any effect. I'm guessing not, but screw it, it'll kill five minutes while I wait.

EDIT: GOD DAMN IT!!!!

yeah, it don't work.

well at least you tried
smile.gif

*in head* GOD F******* DAMN IT. I'M GONNA BEAT THE S*** OUT OF SOMETHING

lolz

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, forgot to mention the awesomeness of the quality of the intro video in the hype threads about this game. I usually skip vids if I can.........it looks insanely crystal clear, even in fast moving scenes. If you're into watching intro vids, this one has mighty fine encoding quality.

Shabang21

Trophies
XP
Country
Works fine on my Acekard AKAIO 1.5.1
DSLazy, stripped the arm7 from Miles Edgeworth and replaced it in the Sonic game, repacked, held X during the loading screen. Wife took it away and is playing it at the moment.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
It's not all bad. I just realised that I got to case 3 in Miles Edgeworth and since I've been busy lately I've not had the time to start it yet. So at least I have that to keep me occupied while I wait for this to get cracked. And I have no shortage of games even if I do somehow finish ME. Worst comes to the worst, I'll break out my Super Nintendo and go on an all weekend retro gaming binge.

pokemonxd8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... I did the Arm-7 And tried the YSmenu on my DSTT but no luck. hopefully there will be a patch!

Posts merged

So... I did the Arm-7 And tried the YSmenu on my DSTT but no luck. hopefully there will be a patch!

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pokemonxd8 said:

Posts merged

The problem with the dstt isnt just with the arm7, its also the arm9.

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
Law said:
It didn't work at first but after I put my R4 in the Microwave (High power, 1000W for 5 minutes) it worked fine :yayds:

QUOTE(ACWWFAN @ Feb 25 2010, 11:11 PM) Anyone got this working on AK2i yet with AKAIO 4.5?

Can't test as my flux capacitor is broken at the moment. Did test it on 1.5.1, works with the Arm7, holding X whilst loading fix already covered in this thread. Great game, buying this one.

D

Deleted User

My guess is How are you with the R4 and others flash cart.

But I want it to work on the R4.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Definitely one of the best racers on the DS...

Grand Prix, Single Race, Time Trials and Mission.... Shop to buy stuff, Challenges to complete and Wi-Fi...

Lots of tracks, and characters, Excellent fluid graphics and Awesome video ( sorry still cant get over the video )

I certainly didn't expect it to be this good...

Best yet Wi-Fi with NO FRIENDS CODES NEEDED /

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
funem said:
Definitely one of the best racers on the DS...

Grand Prix, Single Race, Time Trials and Mission.... Shop to buy stuff, Challenges to complete and Wi-Fi...

Lots of tracks, and characters, Excellent fluid graphics and Awesome video ( sorry still cant get over the video )

I certainly didn't expect it to be this good...

Best yet Wi-Fi with NO FRIENDS CODES NEEDED /

you serious about the No FC's man that's very fucking sick.

RelmM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To people using the Arm-7 gluepatch and AKAIO 1.5.1: Do NOT put your DS into sleep mode while playing the game. It will crash. Apart from that, it works perfectly so far (just completed the egg cup, no slowdown or glitches at all.)

The real patch will most likely fix the sleep mode problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol