GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Awdofgum said:
Don't count on a proper scene release if it even happens, last time it took too long to get it out and there's just so much drama in the scene world.
Sorry awd, but was this a response to another post? It seems really out of context and I don't understand it at all.
It sounds to me like you're saying there won't be a Heart Gold (U) release, but that's absurd.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Awdofgum said:
Don't count on a proper scene release if it even happens, last time it took too long to get it out and there's just so much drama in the scene world.
Sorry awd, but was this a response to another post? It seems really out of context and I don't understand it at all.
It sounds to me like you're saying there won't be a Heart Gold (U) release, but that's absurd.

As in if I have something to do with it, I'm probably not going to let a release group be involved.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I have seen posts on a ROM website I go to about a black screen situation when loading the game.
Does this work FLAWLESSLY on ACEKARD2i using AKAIO fw ver. 1.5.1 with latest LOADERS?

This will tell me if Nintendo will add gay ANTI-PIRACY crap to the USA version NEXT MONTH.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
DeMoN said:
Awdofgum said:
Not sure what he means either, but as I remember it he was the one who sent Pokemon Platinum to XPA to get it released early.

Chanser

:o
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
Jdbye said:
DeMoN said:
Awdofgum said:
Not sure what he means either, but as I remember it he was the one who sent Pokemon Platinum to XPA to get it released early.

I think he meant the lack of american or canadian sources to supply the release groups. Remember guys they do this for fun and dibs.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I thought they did it for the internet fame and the unrelenting adulation from fanboys everywhere.
nyanya.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DJ91990 said:
I have seen posts on a ROM website I go to about a black screen situation when loading the game.
Does this work FLAWLESSLY on ACEKARD2i using AKAIO fw ver. 1.5.1 with latest LOADERS?

This will tell me if Nintendo will add gay ANTI-PIRACY crap to the USA version NEXT MONTH.
God damn, when will you learn, if there's AP in one version, it's in every version.

RESG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
On a more On-Topic note than basically anyone in here, it's good to see the korean DS gaming picking up. That, or it's good to see korean piracy picking up. It's another nation, that means a whole bunch of black-flagged ships!

Also on topic, remind me why Soul Silver > Heart Gold?

mattwo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My plan for when the US version comes out is download SS and buy HG
biggrin.gif
now if only I could figure out how to get my pichu From Platinum to HG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users