DS #2872: Zenses: Ocean Edition (USA)

lachinay

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
InuYasha said:
Sadly it's probaly not the last time we see something that can be played for free slapped on a cart and sold......
Yeah, it's much better to slap on a cart for free some ROM that's supposed to be sold
smile.gif

aerowalk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
irpacynot said:
InuYasha said:
Destructobot said:
Surprise surprise, this is a bunch of flash games you can play for free on the web, painted all oceany and sold for money.

Sadly it's probaly not the last time we see something that can be played for free slapped on a cart and sold......

Yeah...N+, Line Rider, Diner Dash...

dont forget elf bowling 1 + 2 :yay nds:

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
irpacynot said:
InuYasha said:
Destructobot said:
Surprise surprise, this is a bunch of flash games you can play for free on the web, painted all oceany and sold for money.

Yeah...N+, Line Rider, Diner Dash...
But N+ was a good game.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played this for about an hour last night. *I* think its a decently relaxing game. I got sucked into a couple of the games on there, and the music is calming.

My main reason for checking this out, i did NOT get to try last night... but i'm assuming this'll be a wonderful game when... well, after you've smoked your smokables (tobacco only, i assure you >_>) I'll toss up another "review" when i get a chance to try it out under the right circumstances.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck