DS #2230: The World Ends With You (Europe)

buddha-kun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tinymonkeyt said:
and i love how the main character is emo (i guess a lot of peeps dont)
but i mean, its a big change from all those RPGs

huh.gif
whut

play more man

DukeZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
jalaneme said:
has anyone tried to set the clock on the DS lite to about 6 days and load their game to gain extra PP? i'm considering trying it lol

It worked in the japanese version, so I assume it works in the localization as well.

On another note, if you use DSLazy to swap all the .ADX files, you even restore the soundtrack to the Jap version.

Edit: It even fixed the black hat glitch for me.

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
lol
Whats so good on this game?
I mean graphics are shit,story is not that good and so on?
why the ... does alle people like it?
For me it´s shit
wink.gif

MasterM

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Zerrix said:
lol
For me it´s shit
wink.gif

QUOTE(Zerrix @ Apr 16 2008, 03:02 PM) lol
okay i am already keeping running^^
But tell me only ONE thing which is very good on this game,then i´ll give it a try^^

Story is good, graphics are good, battle system is original and interesting, there are many many cool and original ideas in that game. If u dont get it just play other game and dont whine on boards lol.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MasterM said:
Zerrix said:
lol
For me it´s shit
wink.gif

QUOTE(Zerrix @ Apr 16 2008, 03:02 PM) lol
okay i am already keeping running^^
But tell me only ONE thing which is very good on this game,then i´ll give it a try^^

Story is good, graphics are good, battle system is original and interesting, there are many many cool and original ideas in that game. If u dont get it just play other game and dont whine on boards lol.

*HIGH FIVE*

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow... just wow.. This game took me to some new heights in gaming experience. It has the classic catchy story of a good anime that you would watch from start to end right away.
Along with an addictive gameplay and presentation. I haven't been so sold on a game for so long as I have with this one.. just damn!

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Killermech said:
Wow... just wow.. This game took me to some new heights in gaming experience. It has the classic catchy story of a good anime that you would watch from start to end right away.
Along with an addictive gameplay and presentation. I haven't been so sold on a game for so long as I have with this one.. just damn!

A snippet from Wikipedia (yes, this time they got it right lol), that may interest you ...

Manga

The World Ends with You was adapted into a two-chapter one-shot manga by Shiro Amano. The manga ran in two issues of Monthly Sh?nen Gangan. In North America, the manga is currently being released online via the Square Enix Member website.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thebobevil said:
Killermech said:

A snippet from Wikipedia (yes, this time they got it right lol), that may interest you ...

Manga

The World Ends with You was adapted into a two-chapter one-shot manga by Shiro Amano. The manga ran in two issues of Monthly Sh?nen Gangan. In North America, the manga is currently being released online via the Square Enix Member website.

Yea, already read the first manga translated chapter.. kickass
biggrin.gif

llatnik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dirty_harry said:
Ok Tried the game on a M3Real, I get freezing at the 'running' part just as the main character passes a man with a black cap, currently testing it on my R4...

My real did the same thing, tried again and it didnt, tried yet again and the last 3 times it froze >.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk