DS #2230: The World Ends With You (Europe)

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RayJT9 said:
Getting huge graphical glitches in the boss battle VS that one woman (Konichi I think) on an M3DS Real... Anyone else?

--Ray
uh i think those graphical glitches are intentional if you are referring to the hole that looks like static rumor on the bottom screen
anyway i got a hacked save from the download section and got all the secret reports
yaynds.gif

if someone explain me how to do it,i will upload it to the download section

achikochi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KeitaroBaka said:
Hello guys.

I've been fidling too with this rom and the jap one and took a wild guess with file switching.

It may work, but i can't test it well as i have an old M3SD (game crashes after first battle during movie).
But as far as i've tested, the undub was working.

Quick instructions to help everyone on this :
1 - unpack both roms with DSLazy (or NDSTools if you like commandlines).
2 - replace sound folder of E rom with the one from J rom
3 - take all adx files from jap located i the root folder and copy them over euro ones
OPTIONAL - i also did ans arm7 swap from jap to euro : didn't resolve the crash i have, but may work on other flashcards if needed

Now, i need to get past the crash.

If you could post your feedback on this, we can see what needs to be changed (or not).

I did not attempt this undub myself but I got the undub version through a torrent. Only the very beginning is Japanese but the rest is still english. Anyone else have a successful undub? If so can you post a link?

Knolli

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hello everyone,
i really don't want to red through all the 26 pages, so here's my question:

is there any solution for the freezing-after-the-frog-battle-thing?
i already deleted the *.sav, but it didn't help.

oh, and i'm using m3 real with the latest firmware (3.6)

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Knolli said:
hello everyone,
i really don't want to red through all the 26 pages, so here's my question:

is there any solution for the freezing-after-the-frog-battle-thing?
i already deleted the *.sav, but it didn't help.

oh, and i'm using m3 real with the latest firmware (3.6)dirty harry was nice enough to upload a save for the M3 Real that was just past the freezing point. Just start with his save, and you shouldn't see anymore freezing after that cutscene.

dirty_harry said:
Ok guys i upload a save made by M3R right now. This is right after the hat part. If your emulator also failed then i can only blame your actual DUMP, so maybe download from a different source.

CODEhttp://rapidshare.com/files/107820920/XMS-WEYE.SAV.html

There is the save made with a M3R.

Have fun.

EDIT: I actually never passed the hat section with a EMU, will try that right now. EMU didn't even get that far haha.

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have to change my mind about this game...
It´s just awesome!
The first time I played it,i thought it was the worst game ever....but now like i am on day 4 the game is getting better and better^^
So just wanted to say how the current situations are!^^

regard...
...Zerrix

FantomRedux

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know how I can stop it freezing on an M3 Real 3.6? I got straight past the frig glitch first time, but I cant get any of Shikis Weeks reports because it crashes on Day 1
frown.gif
I've tried Opening/Shutting but it always crashes when Beat goes past. I'd get a save but I've Neku etc. just the way I want them so far, so if anyone can give me a hand here I'll be really grateful

royalminnis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok im so wanting to the play this game im gona buy it but i have another question does anyone know if there is an ideas converter of .dat files to .sav?
gbasp.gif

lilboymonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was trying to use the newest(5-30-08) cheat.dat and cheat.xml for this game, im currently using acekard 2. i was trying to build the cheat.cc for this game but it just gets stuck as the progress bar completes. for all the other games it works. anyone know what's wrong?

ChemicalGus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Greetings everyone!

This is something that I know a lot of people will love!

It allows you to incredibly easily and interactively replace any parts of the US English and the EU English versions of the ROM with the Original Japanese audio and music, creating a much more atmospheric and less cringeworthy game, without any manual work.

Get it here:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=100133

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system