DS #2230: The World Ends With You (Europe)

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
bollocks said:
jagviper said:
bollocks said:
here's a save at the start of Day 2, anyway (the earliest you can save)...if it's any use to anyone:
http://www.hotshare.net/file/49401-5861670dcc.html
its in AK2 format, which is just R4 format named *.nds.sav instead of *.sav
Uh is the save inside the zip file? because its not the right size when i renamed the file to the m3 saver type. If it is a zip then it is corrupt
yeah hotshare is being stupid. try this one.
http://www.mediafire.com/?mqpjm1g8wjp

How about just download from GBAtemp?
laugh.gif

download.gif
Download

bollocks, if you'd like I can edit that file when you update the save file
smile.gif
(just contact me via PM)

luisrodl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I am planning on playing this game but I don't know if I should use the japanese music and voices or the english ones. What are the differences between both?

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Opium said:
The story and premise of this game is really really creative. Kudos for that and the atmosphere they created.

....However, and this is a big however. I do not like the god damn Emo kid main character. Oh god, when did they think making an Emo a main character would be a good thing? Kill him now please so he can stop complaining and 'going at it alone'.
It stops eventually.
After Shiki gets revived, he starts trusting people again. But is also suspicious.

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luisrodl said:
Hello, I am planning on playing this game but I don't know if I should use the japanese music and voices or the english ones. What are the differences between both?

well a lot of people said that the kid is less emo if u use the jap voices. as for the music it depends, if u like jap ver then change, otherwise just leave the
adx files.

i dnt think that he is an emo.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You do get used to it ... I did ... by the start of Day 3, I was pretty quick with it ... when you get 3 slots or more opened up for pins, you can unleash some devastating combos ...

I get 30+ hit combos every battle now ...

luisrodl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
reilina said:
luisrodl said:

well a lot of people said that the kid is less emo if u use the jap voices. as for the music it depends, if u like jap ver then change, otherwise just leave the
adx files.

i dnt think that he is an emo.

Thanks, I don't have a problem with emos so I'll leave it in English. Thanks for the help
laugh.gif

ImpulsE69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am diggin the game, but I REALLY wish developers would step away from using crappy pop background music. At least give us an option to shut it off. It wasn't nearly as bad before they started putting the lyrics in too...now its just the same repetitive voice over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ...well you get the idea...

dirty_harry

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The jap audio replacement REALLY improved my experience and i know a few of the things they say thanks to anime and such. All the cutscenes are subtitled, so you don't miss out on a single thing. During battles the characters tell each other stuff like are you all right etc etc.

I couldn't stand the damn English sub it drove me insane. "no YOU blocking my view!"

neveras

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why must so many rpg's have a main protagonist who have attitudes at the start that just make them seem like insufferable twats.
Apart from that aspect the game is unique, and excellent, I'd still like to reach into my screen and backhand the main character.

blahman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
soliunasm said:
Opium said:
The story and premise of this game is really really creative. Kudos for that and the atmosphere they created.

....However, and this is a big however. I do not like the god damn Emo kid main character. Oh god, when did they think making an Emo a main character would be a good thing? Kill him now please so he can stop complaining and 'going at it alone'.
It stops eventually.
After Shiki gets revived, he starts trusting people again. But is also suspicious.

XD they been thinking making emo character a good thing since they created Cloud XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)