Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Starcraft, Starcraft, Starcraft.

pity blizzard is so focused with wow.
Oh man, I've been playing that game nonstop for the past few weeks. Fucking addictive, except when the cheap-ass enemy AI wastes all its pre-allocated resources on 20 Scouts and 10 Carriers and totally obliterates your base. GRAHH!

I don't think Starcraft on the NDS would work, though. How would you right-click? Assign unit groups?
A button on the touch screen that lets you do that? A button not on the touch screen, the DS does have 6 buttons! I play SC with just my mouse and thats only got 3 buttons! It can easily be done. N64 version was nice too.

Keso_77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd like to see some old hexagonal strategy games like panzer general Master of Magic, Civ or Alpha Centauri ported to the DS. I think they would work very well with dual screens. You could move troops and micro manage with the stylus.

mflo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wish there were a Parkour or Free-Running game lol. It would work like a skating game I guess, But with no board. Get from Point A to Point B as quickly and efficiently as possible, or a free-run mode where you can just screw around.

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
something really bloody and violent for those times when your stressed at someone,
ex: Shadow of Rome, Quarantine (one on 3DO) oh i miss you so much my quarantine...

nothing like napalming a whole football team, or running people over and watch them spat on your windshield

*Edit*
oh was also for PC. that would be one awesome port

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarantine_(game)

danielmakana

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
for me it would be a rts game but on a giant scale. Instead of it being on a small map it would be like an entire planet. You would start out as a small group and conquer the entire planet and once that was done you would protect it from other races and enemies. You could also venture off to conquer new planets and eventually conquer the universe.

do tell if there is a game like this.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like a Child's Play game where you play Chucky, it'll be free roaming and you can murder lots of people in lots of nice ways but the main objective would be to find the boy you told first told your secret too so you can transfer souls and be human again.

Or perhaps a Ghostbusters game that loosley follows the films and uses the 2D GTA engine for driving and then switches to a side view for catching ghostys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1