OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
INTRO:
While waiting for some kind of save data editor I decided to share my BSD patch. I don't know how to program but I do know how to manage HeX. Before you start you should know how to use BruteforceSaveData. Go to Aldostools to get info. Also great cudos to LocSP, who began all this.

Patch content:
This patch is dedicated to items only. To make it simple I will only focus on data 1, characters 1-6 and only item 1-5 in bag 1. For now it's very limited but eventually you'll be able to apply different magic prefix on any item. I will update as often as I can. Also give feedbacks or make requests.

HOW TO:
Before copying the save to USB equip bag 1 like this:
1. Weapon
2. Accessory or shield
3. Accessory
4. Accessory
5. Accessory

Then to figure out what position your character is. Make a search for your character name in patch creator and check the offset:
0000A608 Character 1
0000C7D8 Character 2
0000E9A8 Character 3
00010C08 Character 4
00012D48 Character 5
00014F18 Character 6

Item editing:
Before applying the patch, edit the patch file. Look up the row matching your character. To make it simple I chose make you edit all 8 prefixes so that you are forced to make your item epic. Other wise the patch file will look cluttered.

Ex:
[Data 1 - Character 1 Bag 1 Equipment 1 Magic effects edit(all 8)]
1000A648 00000xxx <- Magic effect 1. Change this to your liking according to the list.
1000A64C 000043FF <- Effect strength.
1000A650 00000xxx <- Magic effect 2.
1000A654 000043FF
1000A658 00000xxx <- Magic effect 3.
1000A65C 000043FF
1000A660 00000xxx <- Magic effect 4.
1000A664 000043FF
1000A668 00000xxx <- Magic effect 5.
1000A66C 000043FF
1000A670 00000xxx <- Magic effect 6.
1000A674 000043FF
1000A678 00000xxx <- Magic effect 7.
1000A67C 000043FF
1000A680 00000xxx <- Magic effect 8.

1000A684 000043FF

When done press save. Then apply patch for your character. Do not uncheck "Update crc32". It's needed to make it work.

REMEMBER!
It's bad to cheat so if you do, try to keep it to your self and not go online. Respect those who wishes a clean game. This game is highly popular in Japan and they have many forums about cheating in this game with a lot of participants and they excel in the amount of data they discovered. I have played online since I got this game and picked up many hundreds of bones with Japanese comments and I'm amazed that only a couple of them are with cheated items. Also that it's not that many complaining about cheating on gamefaqs. So lets keep that standard.

UPDATES

Patch Version 1:
* Can max out weapon damage to 255 with max durability to 4500
* Can max out shield defence to 75 with max durability to 4500
* Can max out accessory defence to 60 with max durability to 4500
* Give skill point to 155
* Level up to 98
* Level up to 255
Essentials copied from LocSP:
* Data 1 money 99999999
* Thief Ronni level 50
* All side quests completed (You can have all quests completed even when you haven't selected them yet. Apply the cheat then in game at the guild, select a quest then immediately turn it in to recieve exp, gold and SP.
* Unlock all Talismans (Normal/Hard/Infernal, will try to figure out ultimate later)
* Unlock all runes

Patch Version 2:
Added character 1-6 bag 1 equipment 1-5 magic effects edit

Attachments

• Frezzno BSD item patch V2.rar
    58.1 KB · Views: 3,078

Frezzno

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
MAGIC PREFIX LIST

These are the prefix I discovered. I tried to translate from the Japanese site but google is just impossible, so I think I'll discover them of my own instead.

The X in XX%, +XX%, XXX damage and forth are the 2 bytes values directly after the prefix. Need to be over 10000 to max the effect. Don't know how the game calculates this but in my patch I put 43 FF. In case of effects with no amount of strength like "recover 1 HP per attack hit" I don't think the value matters, but to be sure I put max here anyway.

HEX MAGIC EFFECT

Works on every items:
00 00 - Poison enemy XX% chance
00 01 - Ignate enemy xx% chance
00 03 - Petrify enemy XX% chance
00 12 - Magic damage +XX%
00 13 - Power Smash damage +XX%
00 27 - Ignore armor XX% chance
00 28 - XX% of dropping coins each hit
00 2A - Knockdown chance +XX%
00 2B - Knockback chance +XX%
00 33 - Bonus XX% as fire DMG
00 39 - DMG to demonic foes +xx%
00 3A - DMG to draconic foes +XX%
00 41 - Downed attack damage +XX%
00 6A - CON +XX
00 6D - LUC +XX
00 9A - Power of Brandish +XX%
00 9F - XX% chance of enemy jewel drop per attack
00 CF - Kick attack damage +XX%
00 D8 - XX% chance to take 1/2 damage
00 D9 - Max HP +XX
00 DA - Damage dealt +XX%
00 DB - Damage taken -XX%
00 DC - Critical rate +XX%
00 DD - At low HP, item healing +XX%
00 DE - At low HP, speed +XX%
00 DF - At low HP, DMG dealt XX%
00 E0 - Ignore armor xx% chance
00 E5 - xx% chance of fire retribution
00 E8 - xx% chance of magic retribution
00 F2 - DMG to demonic foes +XX%
00 F5 - When LP is 0, DMG dealt +XX%
00 F6 - When LP is 0, DMG taken -XX%
00 F7 - Item degradation reduced by xx%
00 F8 - Enemy item drop rate +XX%
00 FA - Downed attack damage +xx%
00 FB - While extending, HP recovers XX%
00 FE - Obtain score XX% of coins obtained
00 FF - Stun time reduced by XX%
01 01 - +XX% HP on stage transition
01 03 - Grants immunity to poison
01 04 - Decrease poison duration by XX%
01 07 - Decrease burning duration by XX%
01 0A - Decrease freezing duration by XX%
01 0C - Grant immunity to petrification
01 0D - Decrease petrification duration by xx%
01 0E - Fire resistance +XX%
01 0F - Ice resistance +XX%
01 10 - Lightning resistance +XX%
01 11 - Physical resistance +xx%
01 12 - Magic resistance +XX%
01 13 - Stun resistance +XX%
01 14 - Knockdown resistance +XX%
01 15 - Knockback resistance +XX%
01 16 - DMG from human foes -XX%
01 17 - DMG from natural foes -XX%
01 18 - DMG from undead foes -XX%
01 1A - DMG from draconic foes -XX%
01 1B - DMG from objects -XX%
01 1C - DMG from traps -XX%
01 1D - HP recovery effect +XX%
01 20 - DEX/10 chance to ignore enemy defence
01 21 - STR +XX
01 22 - INT +XX
01 24 - MGR +XX
01 2F - Recover 1 HP per attack hit
01 39 - No knockback with XX% of HP
02 17 - +XX explosion damage added to drop attack
02 1C - Dealt damage +XX% during critical hit
02 1E - Power Smash activates Gravity
02 25 - While extending, all equipent durability recovers +XX%
02 3C - Adds Lightning damage to attacks
02 40 - While evasion invincibility active, dealt damage +XX%
02 93 - INT and MGR +XX
02 96 - XX% of dealt damage added as Lightning and Fire damage
02 F0 - +XX power lightning strike during evasion
02 F1 - +XXX explosion damage added to dash attack
02 FE - Negates Slow and Gravity effects
02 FF - While extending, all use items recover +1
03 02 - Dealt damage +XX% when HP at 999
03 07 - XX% chance of using ring magic without consumption
03 10 - All attacks are either critical hit or 1 damage
03 11 - xx% chance of magic shot per coin pickup
03 12 - Damage dealt +XX% on back attacks
03 1D - Ring effect +XX%
03 78 - Apply heal effects of all potions to party
03 7A - STR and CON +XX
03 7C - XX% of dealt damage added as Fire and Ice damage
03 7D - XX% of dealt damage added as Ice and Lightning damage
03 7F - Decrease xx% od Fire, Ice, Lightning damage taken
03 80 - Ground attack speed +xx%, power +xx%
03 9D - Power XXXX damage bomb released on death

Weapons:
00 20 - Max HP +XX
00 23 - Critical rate +XX%
00 3E - Item degradation reduced by xx%
00 3F - Enemy item drop rate +XX%

Earrings:
02 96 - Change Storm element to ice

Yugito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how would I go about adding rare affix attributes to my weapons and equipment? I found my character 1 in the patch creator, so where would I go from there?

Frezzno

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
screen.jpg

This is an example of data 1, character 1, bag 1. The item can have 8 types of magic prefix, red. Magic type is marked with green. Magic effect strength is marked with yellow. Value above 10000 is max. I use 43 FF. After the last FF FF FF 00 starts item 2, same pattern.

Yugito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I edit values in the hex editor and encrypt the file. it says its corrupted when I load up the game. I was using HxD to change the hex values on my equipment. what do i do to fix this?

Yugito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to keep bothering about this but this is confusing me now when I try to edit in affixes to my weapons and equipment. I tried looking at the hex values for the AI character equipment that I picked up but it doesn't show the things that my character shows Like FF FF 00 so im unsure of what to do to find affix codes. Im just trying to add affixes to my characters equipment that the other characters weapons and equipment have. The only ones I want added my bows are the elemental damage bonuses added to the weapons attack. for accessories I wanted to add "Damage dealt +30% to enemy in the air". Dealt Damage +30% during critical hit" , and "While extending all equipment durability recovers 20%. if its not to much to ask could you add the affixes to the ones I already have on my equipment by sending you my save?I just wanted bag 1 edited and im not good with hex editing. i've attached the photo's to show the rare abilities

Reactions: zeroena

zeroena

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
frezzno i think for luck i must heave find a way do never decrease durabiliti on somes gear i dont know if it is old info but the aswer lies in equiping other classes gear i put for luck one shield in mi amason mi englishi is porr but i like to see it in action in the cheat list of locksp there are equipament tipe change i dont find the affixes for items tipe but i like to change them for never degrading mi shield in amason never degrade and it give more defence than accesories if i can put bows in all mi chars it is complete never degrading gear all 9 slots shields and one bow

peekatpanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So here's a quick tip. If you find a weapon with rare stats. like knockback and knock down.. stun chance, bonus as ice damage bonus as lightning damage etc that are really hard to edit manually. you can actually edit it like this:
[Data 1 - Character 1 Bag 1 Equipment 1 Magic effects edit(all 8)]
1000A648 00000
1000A64C 000043FF
1000A650 00000
1000A654 000043FF
1000A658 00000
1000A65C 000043FF
1000A660 000000DA
1000A664 000043FF
etc etc. see what i'm doing here. i'm leaving the last 4 numbers blank so when you click apply, the weapon you found will be maxed out! thanks to the 43FF in the save patcher :DD!!!! you can also add some affixes in any slot you wish like i did on that last one. Sometimes you find some really nice weapons in tower of mirages, but the magic is not maxed! hahaha so have have fun. happy editing! :) edit but be very careful. If you make any typos you can accidentally lose a slot and ruin a perfectly good weapon/accessory. I recommend as always backing up your game save before attempting this, until you get used to it. Also be sure and obtain as many weapons and accessories as possible, so you won't have to worry so much about if you mess up a weapon lol.

Reactions: zeroena and Frezzno

DC9200X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long time lurker, first time poster here.

I've been playing Dragon's Crown since release. I love the game and I'm very much enjoying the new ToM and Ultimate difficulties. However I feel that I've put more than enough hours into this game (220+), and deserve to have some good equips by now. I'm tired of grinding the same floor over and over only to get crap affixes every time, so I want to try my hand at save editing.

I've never done anything like this before but at the same time I'm not foreign to the terminology. If all I want to do is edit my 1 weapon and 4 pieces of equipment, am I correct in assuming I'll need everything present in the main thread? I have my save on a USB drive and it's now on my computer. I know that I have to decrypt, edit, and then re-encrypt before putting it back on my PS3, but which tools do I need to do this?

Also, what are the hex values (that is the right term I hope) for the following affixes?

Cavalry (Dealt Damage +30% on Critical Hit)
Exorcist (+20% Ice, +20% Lightning Damage)
Detonating (+n Explosion Damage added to Drop Attack)

Basically I want a set of perfect gear for the Elf.

-20% damage taken, +30% damage dealt on everything. Immunity to Petrify, Poison, Freezing, and Burning on the Amulet. Etc.

If anyone can walk me through this process I'd greatly appreciate it. :)

EDIT:

Alright, so I experimented a bit with Bruteforce Save Data. I've seen that it has some preset cheats in it and I've gotten those to work on my save, but I'm looking for something a lot more specific. I also see that you can see the values by going Cheats -> Open Selected File In Patch Creator. Can I edit in values from here? If so, where do I start?

I feel like I'm making progress. I just need a push in the right direction. :)

peekatpanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on this page http://www.golden-finger.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2233&page=18 starting here:
武器属性リスト(綠字) (accessories) most of the codes here will work. If for some reason they aren't sticking and you are 100% sure you have not made a typo you may need to try the weapon codes starting here:
防具属性リスト(綠字) I've found Frezzno's save patcher edit EXTREMELY helpful and time saving. Also his magic list can be used as a reference he has not only hard to find codes, but any codes you find from my link should be around those ranges.
to answer your question.

03 7D - XX% of dealt damage added as Ice and Lightning damage
(see post 1 in this thread lol) use ctrl+F

alternatively you can use these two affixes
0034 X% Bonus Ice damage
0035 X% Bonus Linghtning damage
you have to place these in two seperate items for them to work. The game will not allow you to have them both in the same item after hours of testing It will simply remove the entire slot from your item/weapon permantly lol. some kind of anti cheat protection? you can't have two bonus as xxx damage in one item but you can spread them through your bag in item 1 2 3 4 5 respectively

IMO 20% bonus just doesn't cut it when you want to fight kracken or red dragon LOL.

You CAN have more than one 20% purple affix bonus but not the regular white 50% affixes.
Also if you want to get really crazy
add Magic damage its 0012 it will basically increase the ice and lightning damage delt in addition to any other elements you have in your bag.

you can find alot of the common white affixes on LOCSP's custom equips save patcher.
just open it directly so you can view it and get the list of affixes. no need to load brute force. scroll down till you get to the affixes (or ctrl+f and search for "bonus" and they should pop up. Rather than posting the codes here, here's the link to his patcher as I'd feel like I'm stealing if i just copied his values here. http://gbatemp.net/threads/dragons-crown-ps3-u-save-editing-items.352693/

DC9200X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Panda, thank you so much for helping me. Not only did he help me in this thread but he also walked me through the editing process via PM. Much appreciated. :)

I'm wondering now if I can make myself an epic Dwarf, but I don't see the values for + Throw Damage, + Explosion On Throw, etc. That japanese site is impossible to read even with google translate. Is there a definitive list of affix values somewhere? :D

peekatpanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its already in custom equipment. without opening brute force you can open the custom equipment save patcher. Once you do that scrolll down or ctrl+f and search for "throw" and it should pop up. along with the other affixes. don't forget the basics damage delt 00DA, damage taken 00DB

DC9200X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doh! Of course. Sorry, got it now. :)

So I'm looking at...

"001D % Chace to throw explosion"

So if I want this as my final (8th) affix on my weapon, which is line...

1000A680 00000xxx
1000A684 000043FF

And I want the chance to be 100%, then how do I write it, and what do I replace?

I assume the "xxx" is the only part I'm supposed to edit?

I read something about using a hex calculator to turn number values into hex code. I assume I have to do that here?

peekatpanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the part you should be editing is xxx you change xxx to 01D
well the editor is a bit outdated, and because of the game recent updates i suggest leaving it at 43FF which is max value, its not easy to dictate ether it would be 100% or 50% damage. there's also a small chance that the throw damage code may no longer work since its outdated editor you're using as reference for that value. So good luck if it doesn't work that may mean the value has changed now. But fear not you still have: 0380 ground attack speed +30% power +30% and 00DA damage delt +30%. That will give you extra throw damage (; on the ground atleast. as well as boost all of your ground attacks like frenzy.

edit for any lurkers, just tested it and throw damage works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs