Dragon's Crown PS3 (EU, US) BSD item patch

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Frezzno, Jan 16, 2014.

1. bladeferal

bladeferal Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2014
    United States
    I've searched high and low for an explanation of the BFSD patch. Thank you so much Frezzno.

2. Krisnick

Krisnick Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2015
    United States
    I will apologize in advance for Necroing this thread. Since alot of information are on this thread and i do not want to start a whole new one with almost no info.

Does anyone have any new codes for the custom save patcher for Dragon's Crown 1.06?? Some of the hacks work. However customizing gear alot of the codes seem outdated and when i put them in. I get issues such as when i go ingame. All my gear changes to ???????? and are invisible. 1 min into going into a dungeon and fighting the game crashes.

If anyone can shed some light on where i can get some help:or site that give help me get the new codes and addresses for customizing gear stats and effects for 1.06

3. PERSONER

PERSONER Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2015
    Afghanistan
    Hello can please someone add a clear all 99 floor´s in LoC and clear all 50.000 Floor´s in ToM code in. I want to play right from the start on the hardcore levels. Don´t wanna spend time getting up there.

Also if there are new effect affixes please post, for example the No Consume Arrow Chance of the Elf.

4. ness151

ness151 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 2, 2008
    United States
    D:\virus.exe
    Sorry to necro a really old thread, but I'm trying to figure out how to create this weapon:
    [​IMG]

I can't figure out the last two hex addresses for that ability, but when I do make the weapon, it comes out as a pole axe instead of a bow and arrow. How do you change the weapon category?

5. santiagofera

santiagofera Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2014
    Brazil
    Sorry for reviving this REALLY old thread...but I did not find another thread like this in the forum...
    Someone knows the codes that edit the enemies in ToM? like, make all mobs with red aura and mini-bosses in every floor ( with red aura too) just to make the game more insane. Thanks in advance

Ps: Sorry for any error, my english is not that good.

Last edited by santiagofera, Nov 8, 2017