Gaming Dragon Quest Monsters 2: Iru and Luca’s Marvelous Mysterious Key (J)

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bCEc0er.jpg

While my Spiderman avatar, signature, and GBAtemp specific smiley many say differently, there is a good chance I am the biggest Dragon Quest MONSTERS fan on this website.

I have put in enough hours in the DW/Q monster spin offs to rival any rabid pokatard here and probably more if you count the any of the proper dragon quest games ive played enjoyed the hell out of. It started with hours and hours dumped into DWM for the GBC, after at the ripe age of 12, getting already disillusioned with pokemon. Years later after selling or losing my copy, a friend lent me DWM2 (also for the GBC) and i poured more of my soul into the circuitry and old school coding of another fantastic monster catch-and-breed-a-thon.

After the dry spell of no GBA (at least here in the US) Monster games, the Joker 1 game came to me as a complete surprised and I at that up too. Then a second time with Joker 2.

Then the flagship remake that would complete my life gets announced. Terry's wonderland. And it never gets localized.

>over 800 monsters, new ones from DQX
> 4x4 battles
> "G" sized monsters, taking up all 4 slots (oh god)
>Local and internet correspondence
>Streetpass shiz
>8 player multiplayer

Wednesday night, while scrolling tumblr, I see this:

Yzj10JX.jpg

And immeditly got hit with two heavy and conflicting emotions.
1. HOLY FOP THERES A NEW DQMs GAME AND ITS FOR FOPPING 3DSSSSSS
2. And ill never fopping get it in english.

So its announced, but I wouldnt hold my breath for a localization, so it looks like ill be kicking "learn Japanese" to the top of my to do list.

Apparently SE gets off by being withholding this generation. Last time, we got remakes of DQ 4,5, and 6, as well as the exclusive 9, and two Jokers, even if one of them was a vanilla version. But this time, we are missing out on Terry's wonderland, DQX, DQ7, and now this. Great. I hope your building burns to the ground SE.

Official teaser website
http://www.dragonquest.jp/dqm2/ (Wft GBAtemp's embedding box gives me a 504)

Im going to go cry myself to sleep.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up