ROM Hack Dragon Ball Fusions Hacking Thread

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
@Helmax
Can I help with the translation? My Japanese is not perfect but if you don't have a translator yet I would love to help

Edit, my kanji knowledge is not good since I only know around 450 Kanji but since this game has Furigana I don't have a lot of problems

Edit2, I'll post some examples

@kprovost7314
わたしは大好き裏表ラバーズです. - "I really like two face lovers" (Took me a while to figure out Rabaazu = Lovers lol)
I love this song too! now wheres my cookie? xD

でも、オレの<6=方,ほう>がちょっと<6=早,はや>いな、
ハッハッハ!

"but my way is a little bit faster Hahaha!"

Last edited by Zeriel,
Reactions: Psi-hate

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Helmax
Can I help with the translation? My Japanese is not perfect but if you don't have a translator yet I would love to help

Edit, my kanji knowledge is not good since I only know around 450 Kanji but since this game has Furigana I don't have a lot of problems

Edit2, I'll post some examples

@kprovost7314
わたしは大好き裏表ラバーズです. - "I really like two face lovers" (Took me a while to figure out Rabaazu = Lovers lol)
I love this song too! now wheres my cookie? xD

でも、オレの<6=方,ほう>がちょっと<6=早,はや>いな、
ハッハッハ!

"but my way is a little bit faster Hahaha!"
I'm sure an actual translater would improve the project significantly! We should set up a Skype or Discord to readily discuss and figure things out. We know where the text is now and we may be able to input our own text soon (if not already). It just needs to be organized tbh.

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sure an actual translater would improve the project significantly! We should set up a Skype or Discord to readily discuss and figure things out. We know where the text is now and we may be able to input our own text soon (if not already). It just needs to be organized tbh.

Does that mean I can help? :D
My skype is M3gadriel, I have a bit of an accent tough so it's a little embarrasing xD
I'm also available whenever unless is too late at night, I basically have no life

Psi-hate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does that mean I can help? :D
My skype is M3gadriel, I have a bit of an accent tough so it's a little embarrasing xD
I'm also available whenever unless is too late at night, I basically have no life
It's pretty much up to everyone else if they want to form an organized team. Anyone is welcome in this project as long as they're able to play a part. I'll see if I can contact the others to form a group. :)

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I've been offline for a few days but I didn't expect all the help! :D I was thinking about learning the QuickBMS scripting language for all those other compressed files. Also, I thought the text were in the .jmot files.

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
It's pretty much up to everyone else if they want to form an organized team. Anyone is welcome in this project as long as they're able to play a part. I'll see if I can contact the others to form a group. :)

I think we should form a team, it would make things a lot faster when everyone can contribute. Also this is a really
popular game, if they announce a release for Christmas then we will be screwed

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I think we should form a team, it would make things a lot faster when everyone can contribute. Also this is a really
popular game, if they announce a release for Christmas then we will be screwed

It is not that simple. Without a (native) japanese speaker any project could result only to a menu translation

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
??? what do you mean? I'm not a native English speaker and I'm talking to you right now

Yes. Thats why i have used (), i meant japanese speaker or native japanese speaker. Also maybe your mother language is close to english or you have learnt english at a small age. Japanese is not that simple, the do not use the same characters like western counties use and very few people outside Japan know this language except those who have japanese roots and live in other countries

Last edited by pikatsu,

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes. Thats why i have used (), i meant japanese speaker or native japanese speaker. Also maybe your mother language is close to english or you have learnt english on a small age. Japanese is not that simple, the do not use the same characters like western counties use and very few people outside Japan know this language except those who have japanese roots and live in other countries
lol you're talking like it's the lost language of Atlantis or something, a lot of people outside of Japan can speak Japanese, the only difficult part are the Kanji and this game has Furigana. Unfortunately, I don't have the technical
knowledge to dump the txt files on my own, but if someone here could dump them for me I'm pretty confident I can do it, It may not be as fast as a native speaker, but I can manage this much.

Last edited by Zeriel,
Reactions: upfromtheskies

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
lol you're talking like it's the lost language of Atlantis or something, a lot of people outside of Japan can speak Japanese, the only difficult part are the Kanji and this game has Furigana. Unfortunately, I don't have the technical
knowledge to dump the txt files on my own, but if someone here could dump them for me I'm pretty confident I can do it, It may not be as fast as a native speaker, but I can manage this much.

Maybe, you know better. I was just expressing an opinion

upfromtheskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

upfromtheskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you find those guys I guess I would be wasting my time here, let me know
The more translators the better. I don't know if they would do it, though, they already have other things they're working on, but they might help out with some of it.

You could also try contacting Herms and SaiyaJedi from Kazenshuu.com, they might help translating some text, but kind of doubtful. If they did do it, they definitely wouldn't want to be officially associated with the project.

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
The more translators the better. I don't know if they would do it, though, they already have other things they're working on, but they might help out with some of it.
Ok, this is an awesome game and I just want it to be translated asap so a lot of people can play it but I'm thinking getting the txt files dumped is becoming a lot harder than
finding translators...anyways, I'm standing by and I could dedicate several hours a day to this project if it gets off the ground

Last edited by Zeriel,
Reactions: upfromtheskies

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i was see message format was used on this game, have header magic USTR (UTF-8 STR).

0x0 - 4 byte - USTR Magic Header
0x4 - 4 byte - File Lenght
0x8 - 4 byte - Message Part Count (0x0 space on each message part)

and jarc, is seems similiar with darc, sarc, garc ...

Psi-hate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We're thinking about working on a text extract/repacker in the coming months so if anyone could help with that, contact me or @Helmax but don't be surprised if they're busy. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge