donelwero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, nevermind this guy.
It's really awesome that you guys've finished the items translation... i wanted to help!!!
Next time, leave something for me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JDandy said:
I'm just trying to make a point; finish what you started before you move on, or outright put it on hiatus.
People are doing this as a hobby in their spare time. They don't owe you regular status updates. Sure, it might be nice, but you are not entitled to it and your attitude is not welcome here.

QUOTE(JDandy @ Sep 22 2008, 11:18 AM) I'd start spouting some tired and cliché crap about freedom of speech and opinion to prove that I am free to complain all I want, but you can imagine that yourself.

Nerve? Sorry for stating my opinion without asking the man to actually DO anything.
This has nothing to do with freedom of speech and everything to do with having common decency. Your thankless attitude is more likely to make Noitora want to quit than it is to help anyone.

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ENDscape said:
Well if the subtitle is made free by a user who does it for fun, then no point of complaining. What can i do? Its his choice to not finish it. He doesnt care about people other than himself. And i would be appreciative enough that he did something.

People are lucky enough to have these projcts made public. If i would start doing some projects of my own, i wouldnt even release it, ill just play it for myself, even though i can play jpn games no problem.

Well shit. That's a fantastic point, helped greatly by not demanding I do better or getting angry that I dare complain.

DarthNemesis said:
JDandy said:
I'm just trying to make a point; finish what you started before you move on, or outright put it on hiatus.
People are doing this as a hobby in their spare time. They don't owe you regular status updates. Sure, it might be nice, but you are not entitled to it and your attitude is not welcome here.

QUOTE(JDandy @ Sep 22 2008, 11:18 AM)
I'd start spouting some tired and cliché crap about freedom of speech and opinion to prove that I am free to complain all I want, but you can imagine that yourself.

Nerve? Sorry for stating my opinion without asking the man to actually DO anything.
This has nothing to do with freedom of speech and everything to do with having common decency. Your thankless attitude is more likely to make Noitora want to quit than it is to help anyone.

I sure hope my thankless attitude would sour someone's apples (being serious) and I never was one for common decency.

Anyhoo, to those who bothered replying to my posts, thanks. I don't know if anyone agrees with what I said, but at least I got to say it, and I'll never be sorry for that.

To Noitora; Don't take this too personally. (emphasis on too)

As far as I'm concerned, this is my last post. Thanks for listening.

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Jdandy, no offense but I don't care a damn bit about you posted, it all seems bull$hit to me and I do rom hacking because I want to, I can keep the patches and translations to myself instead of posting them here.Also let me tell you the reason that I abandon translation projects:
Bleach the 3rd phantom:Everything translated except the dialogues....sounds quite playable to me.

Fire emblem:Continuing the project without the ability to change the pointers doesn't sound to good to me.After all the font lacks a few english letters, you might have noticed if you have actually used my patch.

Mugen no Frontier:I started this translation project without any japanese knowledge using njstar and a hex editor, I translated quite a LOT of things before Donryu showed up and by the time he started working with me HernanZh wrote a tool that automated the proccess of translating because you could simply dump the text translate it and use this tool to put it back in the game, with just a few clicks.Donryu's hard work, yes I did hand the project over to him but Once I did tell him to return back but I saw he had no interest in that project whatsoever.

You don't like what I do? I am not convincing you to try out my work and I couldn't care less what's on your mind but there are some people around here who like to play semi-translated games.And after all, I spend half of my spare time on my computer, rom hacking for people that do respect what I do.

aznanimefreak1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sigh some times i wonder why I help translate.

I believe this is an attack called "pafu pafu fist/hand" ="ぱふぱふの手つき"
I looked up around on many DBZ forums and found this. I also found a DBZ CCG that had a pafu-pafu card.

Oolong: Hi! For a renowned old man, he's even more perverted than me...
Roshi: I don't like being kept in suspense!
Oolong: Sorry about that!
Roshi: N-Now let me poke...!
Oolong: Oh, how innocent! Are you sure all you want to do is poke? Wouldn't you much rather do a Pafu-pafu instead?
Roshi: A Pafu-pafu...?!
Oolong: You place your face between my breasts and then go pafu-pafu!
Bulma: That moron! He doesn't need to do that much for him!
Oolong: Here we go! Okay! Pafu-pafu!
Roshi: Oh!
Oolong: A pafu-pafu's pafu-pafu!
Roshi: Oh!
Oolong: And here's a pafu-pafu-pafu!
Roshi: Awesome! I'm so happy now! It's great to be alive!
Bulma: Are you stupid?! You went too far! You made me look like the biggest pervert ever!

Kryss any help?

jophilo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi ! Great job ! Just a question: where can i find the story script ? Is it in "cmnstring_jpn.bin" ?
Thx 4 the help.

Noitora

OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
jophilo said:
Hi ! Great job ! Just a question: where can i find the story script ? Is it in "cmnstring_jpn.bin" ?
Thx 4 the help.
no, it's not there I don't remember the filename.
If you're planning to do a translation and can't find the script then just wait for the official English release.

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
It seems the items are done? What is next? Just tell me what to translate and I'll work on it. How about the stuff from line 460 in the original googledoc? Just send me a PM or something.

BTW I'm the guy that did some of the tutorial stuff.

jophilo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Noitora said:
jophilo said:
Thx 4 the help.
If you're planning to do a translation and can't find the script then just wait for the official English release.
Thx for the help Noitora. I'm just learning how to do a translation. I'm curious to see how do you guys goes. So i'm asking. I found the items, the charac names...i'm exploring...you know, the first step...
Thx anyway.

Noitora

OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
jophilo said:
Noitora said:
jophilo said:
Thx 4 the help.
Thx for the help Noitora. I'm just learning how to do a translation. I'm curious to see how do you guys goes. So i'm asking. I found the items, the charac names...i'm exploring...you know, the first step...
Thx anyway.
Learning that way is actually the best way
wink.gif

You can compare the changes between the translated and the original Japanese version to see how it's done.It should actually help a little bit
biggrin.gif

Noitora

OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
*phew* Finished with the items, expect a patch real soon, This will be the last patch to be released.Maybe I will release on that fixes some a few things here and there.
Also I did not translate the figure names as I find them rather useless and a translation is not needed at all.

Edit:1st post updated with final patch.

robolee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Noitora said:
This game will be released outside Japan so the patches I will release will translate most things except the dialogues.
Please do not ask questions on what to translate next or when the next patch will be released.

This translation is completed.

The final version of the patch can be found here:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=3326

thx so much for the tranlation even its gonna release @ nov.
smile.gif

knoxvillz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
roguebass said:
um Noitora? u said u were going to translate the tutorials.....
unsure.gif
but i can only see japanese in the beginning tutorials
unsure.gif

i think he meant the tutorials in the options menu, not the actual in game tutorial in the first level

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...