Hacking Download the NEW NUSGrabberGUI

Do you like the design elements of the new NUSGrabberGUI?

• Yes!

Votes: 67 66.3%
  • Some, yes.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • CHANGE IT BACK!

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, if slapping "NEW" into name of console with new features, cpu speeds and so on, then "NEW Nusgrabber GUI" should be good enough too right? RIIIGHT?
yes, as long as users can differentiate it, that's just enough.
any name are fine I suppose (as long as it's not misleading).

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good :) I'm still in the process of changing the names of stuff over to the new name, and I'm going to add another feature to the program!
Hint: It's another program call, and you *might* find it in the zip you just downloaded...

Update is Not working for me :( i am getting error , just try it again

shadic_el curiosos

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I need a little help with this

Attachments

• Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 395

AmyGrrl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you also list the current version number in the download section. Just so we can see if we need to update with out having to run the app every time and have it tell us to update.

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Can you also list the current version number in the download section. Just so we can see if we need to update with out having to run the app every time and have it tell us to update.
I can do that. I just figured it would be easier to know that there is an update only when you want to run the GUI, and to have it update itself.

bien despues de descargar los archivos de un titulo que tengo que hacer despues
For others, a basic translation: "So, after I get the files from the app, what to I do with them?"

You need to decrypt them with CDecrypt and the Wii U Common key (search for a thread that explains this), and then put the generated files in a folder on your Wii U's SD card called "install," then run the WUP Launcher on your Wii U. If your SD card was mounted as the G drive, then it would look like this: "G:\install\(the files)".

Reactions: lonemoonHD

shadic_el curiosos

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I can do that. I just figured it would be easier to know that there is an update only when you want to run the GUI, and to have it update itself.

For others, a basic translation: "So, after I get the files from the app, what to I do with them?"

You need to decrypt them with CDecrypt and the Wii U Common key (search for a thread that explains this), and then put the generated files in a folder on your Wii U's SD card called "install," then run the WUP Launcher on your Wii U. If your SD card was mounted as the G drive, then it would look like this: "G:\install\(the files)".

como se usa el CDecrypt

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
como se usa el CDecrypt
For others, a basic translation: "How do I use CDecrypt?"

I actually still don't know how to use it, so your best bet would be to go get UWizard. Or, if you don't HAVE to have it now, you can wait until the functionality is included into my program. That's actually what I'm working on now.

EDIT: Functionality has been added now... Go get the new version and download CDecrypt from the link in the OP!

EDIT2: CDecrypt is now included in the package. I misunderstood the licensing before.

Last edited by FoxMcloud5655,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-