Hacking Download the NEW NUSGrabberGUI

Do you like the design elements of the new NUSGrabberGUI?

• Yes!

Votes: 67 66.3%
  • Some, yes.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • CHANGE IT BACK!

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nisin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just started using this. Does one need to download all versions 16, 32, 48, etc. or just the latest?
Is it possible to have the name of the game, rather then 0005000E1018DC00 < Mario Maker

Maybe in the next update have a progress bar so we have an idea of how much is left to go?

Last edited by Nisin,

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Please can someone upload the latest mario maker ntsc update because i do not have a pc or any other computer because my friend my friend broke my disc copy. And the version i have version 1.31 but i want version 1.41. I'm using Loadiine gx
I can do that. I'm assuming that you want the latest version, so that's what I'll download.
please put a decrypter for NUSGrabber like UWizard. idon't know how to decrypt an update with CDecrypt, i can't even do a bin file :(
All you have to do is paste the common key into a hex editor and save it as a .bin file. Just follow the instructions in the OP, and you'll be good to go. Although, that's not a bad idea... I might just implement that.
Excuse me. the grabber can't grab the DLC of Super Mario Maker (US).
I can't grab the DLC of Super Mario Maker (USA version) on NUSGrabber and it errors, hence it's... loadiine ready?
DLC? My program wasn't designed to download the DLC for a game. Besides, Super Mario Maker doesn't have an entry for DLC on the database online.
Just started using this. Does one need to download all versions 16, 32, 48, etc. or just the latest?
Is it possible to have the name of the game, rather then 0005000E1018DC00 < Mario Maker

Maybe in the next update have a progress bar so we have an idea of how much is left to go?
1. No, you do not need to download all the versions... Just the latest.
2. You can search by the name of the game. That's the whole point of the program.
3. It is impossible to have a status bar for this particular command line program. Trust me, I tried.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Edward2016

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do I open the new NUS grabber.exe program so I can update my WII U games?

The program is installed. file attached below

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 242

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
how do I open the new NUS grabber.exe program so I can update my WII U games?

The program is installed. file attached below
That is the source code, not the compliled ".exe". Go look at the OP again and find the section "Where/How can I download it?"

Last edited by FoxMcloud5655,

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
er... Update, or anything you call it. Also , the prob fixed by updating the NUSGrabber.
Good. Yeah, it's called "Updates" :)
You said The OP? what does that mean?
The original post... Or, the first posting in this topic. That's typically the first thing you read when you visit a topic :)

Edward2016

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The program didn't work for me. Are you sure its for 5.5.1? I loaded the new NUS grabber GUI and then after that i Downloaded Super Bros WII U update without decrypting it, change the folder to "install" and inserted it to the SD card. Then I started the WII U and loaded the website wupinstaller/wi.com and it says only 5.3.2/5.4.0 is supported. What else could I be doing wrong? did I miss a step?

Last edited by Edward2016,

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
@FoxMcloud5655 when are you going to add my "mod" of NUSGrabber to the program? jejeje
As soon as I can get time away from work to do so :)
The program didn't work for me. Are you sure its for 5.5.1? I loaded the new NUS grabber GUI and then after that i Downloaded Super Bros WII U update without decrypting it, change the folder to "install" and inserted it to the SD card. Then I started the WII U and loaded the website wupinstaller/wi.com and it says only 5.3.2/5.4.0 is supported. What else could I be doing wrong? did I miss a step?
No, you didn't miss a step. Use "loadiine.ovh" instead, as wupinstaller is not being kept up anymore by crediar.

Edward2016

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its still not working. when I'm on the website loadiine.ovh do I select HBL or something else? Also should turn off Turbo hax DNS (107.211.140.065) to allow game updates?

Last edited by Edward2016,

The_Spartan94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Quick Question: has nusgrabber database been erased? I only see System updates and sort of when I look on the "full titles" tab...

InTheBeef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Right, when attempting to download literally anything from NUSGrabberGUI I get "There was an unknown problem while installing" after a quick command prompt pops up. I have installed that exact version of Visual C++ x86 that you provided but to no avail. Would appreciate help and soon!

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Sorry that I haven't replied... GBATemp didn't ever inform me that the post I created had new comments. I swear I've checked every weekday!
Its still not working. when I'm on the website loadiine.ovh do I select HBL or something else? Also should turn off Turbo hax DNS (107.211.140.065) to allow game updates?
You're better off asking someone else... I'm not the local expert :)
Okay.. Quick question.. Does it normally take forever on "Retrieving Titles"?
No... That should be almost instantaneous. How is your internet speed? If that's definately not the issue, send me a debug log using the debug mode.
Quick Question: has nusgrabber database been erased? I only see System updates and sort of when I look on the "full titles" tab...
Are you sure you're using my version? NEW-NUSGrabberGUI.exe?
Right, when attempting to download literally anything from NUSGrabberGUI I get "There was an unknown problem while installing" after a quick command prompt pops up. I have installed that exact version of Visual C++ x86 that you provided but to no avail. Would appreciate help and soon!
Send me a debug log, and let's see what the problem is!

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I can do that. I'm assuming that you want the latest version, so that's what I'll download.

All you have to do is paste the common key into a hex editor and save it as a .bin file. Just follow the instructions in the OP, and you'll be good to go. Although, that's not a bad idea... I might just implement that.

DLC? My program wasn't designed to download the DLC for a game. Besides, Super Mario Maker doesn't have an entry for DLC on the database online.

1. No, you do not need to download all the versions... Just the latest.
2. You can search by the name of the game. That's the whole point of the program.
3. It is impossible to have a status bar for this particular command line program. Trust me, I tried.
What are you using to compile the program, is it Visual Studio? If so, you can do 3, in a round-about way. You can stream the output of NUSGrabber from console output to a form control on your form. Even seeing what NUSGrabber normally outputs to the console window within the program would let people see how it was progressing. I've used this method in several of my programs that ran a command-line program. If you told me the language you're using, and your IDE/compiler, I could help better, but I know for a fact it's simple in Visual Studio with any windows program, no matter the language.

Heck, you could even set an option in the program that will not hide the console window at all, and people could just look at that.

Here's some source code for a C# class I've used before, there are similar ones for other languages, or even creating your own isn't too difficult.
https://github.com/dwmkerr/consolecontrol

Last edited by brienj,

mrpg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this is no longer working for me, i get Title not found on Nintendo's servers" , i am using version 0.89

This happens on all EUR titles.

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
What are you using to compile the program, is it Visual Studio? If so, you can do 3, in a round-about way. You can stream the output of NUSGrabber from console output to a form control on your form. Even seeing what NUSGrabber normally outputs to the console window within the program would let people see how it was progressing. I've used this method in several of my programs that ran a command-line program. If you told me the language you're using, and your IDE/compiler, I could help better, but I know for a fact it's simple in Visual Studio with any windows program, no matter the language.

Heck, you could even set an option in the program that will not hide the console window at all, and people could just look at that.

Here's some source code for a C# class I've used before, there are similar ones for other languages, or even creating your own isn't too difficult.
https://github.com/dwmkerr/consolecontrol
I appreciate the input, but I have already tried everything I can... It's just not going to work. Literally the only thing I can get from the console output is a list of files that were downloaded AFTER the program exits. It's not my code, so I don't have access to hook into anything in the source code. My program calls an external program, which calls another external program to download specific files. That's why I can't get any output. Also, I already have an option to enable console output :)
this is no longer working for me, i get Title not found on Nintendo's servers" , i am using version 0.89

This happens on all EUR titles.
Let me test that, then. If you wouldn't mind sending me a debug.log, that would help me determine what the problem might be.
EDIT: Note that NUSGrabber is the one that does all the work, not my program. If Nintendo has moved their updates to another server, there is nothing I can do.
EDIT2: Well, it doesn't work for me either. I can't do anything about it, but maybe I can determine the cause of the problem.

Reactions: brienj

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I appreciate the input, but I have already tried everything I can... It's just not going to work. Literally the only thing I can get from the console output is a list of files that were downloaded AFTER the program exits. It's not my code, so I don't have access to hook into anything in the source code. My program calls an external program, which calls another external program to download specific files. That's why I can't get any output. Also, I already have an option to enable console output :)
Oh, I'm sorry, I did not notice you had an option for console output. Why would they ask for a progress bar when you have the console output already? It would be virtually impossible to do a progress bar, just like you said, I didn't realize it already had the option for console output.

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I'm sorry, I did not notice you had an option for console output. Why would they ask for a progress bar when you have the console output already? It would be virtually impossible to do a progress bar, just like you said, I didn't realize it already had the option for console output.
Exactly! It's fine... It happens :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: These cotton candy grapes be pretty addictive