Hacking Download the NEW NUSGrabberGUI

Do you like the design elements of the new NUSGrabberGUI?

• Yes!

Votes: 67 66.3%
  • Some, yes.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • CHANGE IT BACK!

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem: after 0.89 update of your program, the download of Titles is very slow; the program do not respond properly (it blocks, but still downloads slowly)
Do you have 'wget' being shown or hidden? Try showing it to see what your download speeds are. I don't govern the speeds of downloads... If the downloads are slow, it's most likely the internet just being slow. If there IS a problem with it being slow, then I'll see what I can do. The only change from 0.88 to 0.89 was updating NUSGrabber, thanks to crediar.

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Do you have 'wget' being shown or hidden? Try showing it to see what your download speeds are. I don't govern the speeds of downloads... If the downloads are slow, it's most likely the internet just being slow. If there IS a problem with it being slow, then I'll see what I can do. The only change from 0.88 to 0.89 was updating NUSGrabber, thanks to crediar.
I don't know which is the problem: my internet connection works fine but on both my PC the download of Version list (not the files for WUPinstaller) became slooow. Yesterday I've downloaded "Hyrule Warriors" update in minutes but to download the Version List require hours (and it's only a txt file...)

Last edited by EmanueleBGN,

NotHere

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help/Questions: I just didn't find the answer and I bet it's out there but searching would take forever so I am sorry :(

1. Once I download the game update 16 or 32 or whatever the last number I see is... Where do I place the updates in the game folder for loaddine to work?
2. Do I have to use the WUP installer, cause I prefer to just have the game in the SD card.

Thanks.

skalienx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help/Questions: I just didn't find the answer and I bet it's out there but searching would take forever so I am sorry :(

1. Once I download the game update 16 or 32 or whatever the last number I see is... Where do I place the updates in the game folder for loaddine to work?
2. Do I have to use the WUP installer, cause I prefer to just have the game in the SD card.

Thanks.
You must decrypt the update to use with Loadiine. Once decrypted, you should have the Code, Content, and Meta folders. You can merge those with the ones for the game on your SD, or use the seperate update folders method.

Reactions: FoxMcloud5655

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks.
Put the updates meta/content /code in the game folder (game/updates/version #)
Then in loadiine select the drop down on updates and select the version

Reactions: FoxMcloud5655

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm going to ask a really stupid question but how do you decrypted the stuff you download? I know you need the keys and I'm sure I got all of them but what program do you use to do it?

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
I don't know which is the problem: my internet connection works fine but on both my PC the download of Version list (not the files for WUPinstaller) became slooow. Yesterday I've downloaded "Hyrule Warriors" update in minutes but to download the Version List require hours (and it's only a txt file...)
You might have a bad ping time, but good download speed. The versionlists are completely separate files on the server. However, I will check on my end and see if it's just you or if they tried to impliment some sort of slowing down feature designed to annoy people using programs like mine.

EDIT: I did a test, and everything worked fine here.
I'm going to ask a really stupid question but how do you decrypted the stuff you download? I know you need the keys and I'm sure I got all of them but what program do you use to do it?
I use CDecrypt. Another program by crediar, like NUSGrabber. If you're ever inquizitive about stuff like that, check the "About" section of the program you use :) CDecrypt takes 3 parameters:

1. "title.tmd" - The file that determines the folder structure.
2. "title.tik" - The file that contains the key specific to this title/update, with extra padding.
3. "ckey.bin" - The file that contains the Wii U Common Key, stored in byte format.

Last edited by FoxMcloud5655,
Reactions: MartinDocNewland

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
What are you actually needing? I thought you wanted to know the programs behind my GUI... If you are actually needing to decrypt a title, go to "Settings" and hit "Help/FAQ".

The three main things I want to know is where does the ckey.bin go? Can the ckey.bin file be made by putting the common key in a text folder and just changing the .text bit to .bin and some titles don't download the title.tik file so do I make it the same way I do the ckey.bin file and put it in the folder that just downloaded?

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
The three main things I want to know is where does the ckey.bin go? Can the ckey.bin file be made by putting the common key in a text folder and just changing the .text bit to .bin and some titles don't download the title.tik file so do I make it the same way I do the ckey.bin file and put it in the folder that just downloaded?
1. The ckey.bin can go anywhere. My program remembers where your ckey.bin is located, and uses it the next time you need to decrypt something.
2. The ckey.bin file can be created by using a HEX Editor and pasting the key in. Do not use a text editor, as that will not work.
3. I'm not sure about how to actually create a title.tik file, but I'm working on a way to create them dynamically. That will also open up the possibility of a new method for storing the common key.

Reactions: MartinDocNewland

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah I been using a test editor lol There is no guide on how to make the ckey.bin anywhere so your info does help and I thank you a lot for that.

I also thank you for the excellent program you have made, even tho I suck at using it lol

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Ah I been using a test editor lol There is no guide on how to make the ckey.bin anywhere so your info does help and I thank you a lot for that.

I also thank you for the excellent program you have made, even tho I suck at using it lol
You're fine :) and you're welcome. Trust me, it was hard to find reliable info at first, then fiveighteen and TotalInsanity4 helped out a ton with development with plenty of info.
EDIT: And how could I forget lonemoonHD for all the alpha testing of the first semi-public debug builds?

Last edited by FoxMcloud5655,
Reactions: fiveighteen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.