Hacking Downgrading 11.3 EmuNand?

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to click on my installed Luma or thingo updater it just removes itself on reboot. I think my 3ds is trap in 11.3 space now ;_; Gateway strikes again I suppose...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/wiki/gateway_a9lh

I followed that guide ;_; feel pretty stooped hahaha
gateway strikes again? no. This is purely on you for being ignorant and not doing the proper research before screwing around with your system.

bross30

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Dsiwarehax has the ability for you to somehow restore your NAND backup you made prior

Any guides out there that are solid for dsiwarehax?

gateway strikes again? no. This is purely on you for being ignorant and not doing the proper research before screwing around with your system.

True haha was more or less a joke.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...st-arm9loaderhax-because-of-an-update.463807/

Anyone got some good results with this here guide that my boy crystal linked earlier? If I'm understanding right this required god9 already set up doesn't it?

Last edited by bross30,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/wiki/fieldrunners_downgrade

;_; if it requires exploitable dsiware titles that are removed from eshop and a O3ds transferring to another O3ds I be screwed haha. My new luma setup is on N3DS lol 60 dollary doo hardmod will hopefully be worth.
You can buy nearly any DSiWare title on the hacked console, and inject a copy of Fieldrunners or Legends of Exidia into it, as well as the hacked save file, then transfer it to the other console which will let you use DSiWarehax on it. DSiWarehax lets you read and write the NAND. However that will only help if you have a NAND backup from before you updated (you can't downgrade with this method anymore, only write a NAND backup that you already have).

Reactions: bross30

bross30

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
You can buy nearly any DSiWare title on the hacked console, and inject a copy of Fieldrunners or Legends of Exidia into it, as well as the hacked save file, then transfer it to the other console which will let you use DSiWarehax on it. DSiWarehax lets you read and write the NAND. However that will only help if you have a NAND backup from before you updated (you can't downgrade with this method anymore, only write a NAND backup that you already have).

Can a N3DS transfer DSIware games to an O3DS? Some guides are telling me it can't be done ;_;

bross30

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
You cannot do a system transfer from n3DS to o3DS.

RIP I guess lol I'll probably get a good use out of a hardmod because I'm gonna try to set up luma and gateway again hahaha gateway do need to hurry up with their 11.3 emunand tho lol I'm just waiting for them to tear their website down rather than update their shite ha Pretty much all my saves are on gateway and getting gateway saves to work with sky3ds saves is a nightmare.

bross30

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Do you have a NAND backup of either console? A hardmod does the same thing as DSiWare hax (allowing you to read and write to the NAND).

Yeah mate. Followed that 3DS Hacking guide to the T and it makes me some sweet sweet nand backups automatically. I've even got them backed up in 3 places haha

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just avoid Gateway... They are the reason you are stuck without a damn cfw and A9LH... They are so retarded when it comes to A9LH its not even funny. No firm protection... So any attempt to load 11.3 will result in it going poof. Just say screw Gateway.... Theres a certain point when you need to let go of outdated things. Its broken.

bross30

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
If you have a hardmod, and a NAND backup - what's stopping you installing a9lh?

My O3DS isn't hardmodded yet haha sending it away for 60 dollars very soon.

Just avoid Gateway... They are the reason you are stuck without a damn cfw and A9LH... They are so retarded when it comes to A9LH its not even funny. No firm protection... So any attempt to load 11.3 will result in it going poof. Just say screw Gateway.... Theres a certain point when you need to let go of outdated things. Its broken.

I do see where you're coming from lol they've been far too slow for too long. Mostly what I wanna do now is save my games with a savedatafiler and jump ship I think lol I'll probably make my old gateway 3ds my camping 3ds lol rip in piece

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.