Homebrew Doodlebomb Sender List

Have you been able to recieve a Doodlebomb?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JulieNicole66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I pretty much added everyone from the US, it'd be nice if one of you could send me the note :)
My IGN is Julie and my FC is 5086-2676-9589
Thank you!

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I pretty much added everyone from the US, it'd be nice if one of you could send me the note :)
Thank you!
Ok, add me: 1693-2183-9942

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you!
Sent

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dear Fellow Senders,

Have you found any particular way that gets you the most success? I have had decent delivery success with my doodlebomb, but I wonder what steps you take. After you send your doodlebomb, what do you do? Do you go to settings and do a spotpass check? Do you keep the program open and close your 3DS (sleep)? Do you exit the program and close your 3DS? Do you exit the program and keep your 3DS on and open? Do you turn off your 3DS, wait 30 seconds, turn it back on and keep it on the home menu?

My success rate was 100%, but it has been slowly going down. Obviously part of this is Ninty's lack of sufficient servers, or possibly limiting swapdoodle traffic. But I just wonder if there is anything that I shouldn't be doing, or anything that I should be doing to increase the success rate. To my knowledge after I hit send, as long as I'm under WiFi, it sends out. But it is a SpotPass and don't those send when you exit the program and put the 3DS to sleep?

T-Fox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FC : 2896-0870-3076
region :USA

Would be extremely grateful if someone can send me a doodlebomb. :)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doodlebomb's probably getting a fix:

Reactions: OrGoN3

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Still able to launch it without a nag. The update is available online though.
Suffice to say you're sol if you haven't downloaded it yet.

kgoat33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for the doodle bomb letter to be sent for me and my brother.. some one to me then I to him.. I'm learning development I'm looking for a way to make this a bit easier once I see how it work's and understand what's going on maybe I can get a another exploit that's easier working?

new to programming will be a while.... new to the fourm as well..
so hello

friend code: 2080-1589-3468 myn
brothers: 4399-4407-7184
we are also looking for friends to unlock certain game items ect..

then then add me to the list have them doodle note me or my brother. well send it from there

usa is our region.

Reactions: hurrz

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Doodledead
Do you think keeping wifi turned off will let us (those on 11.4) stay with Doodlebomb for a while?

CFW users should be able to restore NAND backups every time the system is updating I guess(?).

Seems that Nint is acting seriously about homebrew since the last update. I hope they let some leaks open for future homebrew or even CFW possibilities. Fingers crossed for the devs!

kgoat33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well a lot of game system makers are doing such because the fact look at sony no ones cracked the 4k encrypted slim model as of yet that I know.. but any way thanks for the info...

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well a lot of game system makers are doing such because the fact look at sony no ones cracked the 4k encrypted slim model as of yet that I know.. but any way thanks for the info...

PS4Pro? Vulnerability/hack found day 1 my friend. PS4 1.76: boots linux (plays steam), backups, cheats, etc. 3.xx keys dumped, 4.05 keys dumped, 4.5x kernel exploit found, etc. The hacking community went hard on Sony ever since their anti-hacking stance, and continue to do so.

Reactions: hurrz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol