ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
When it comes to save editing, can I change the color of the plane & airport?
Only airport, not sure if plane change accordingly
Post automatically merged:

When it comes to save editing, can I change the color of the plane & airport?
Only airport, not sure if plane change accordingly

JorgeCerry

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The cheats for the ACNH version 2.0.6 are not visible in Edizon (version 3.8.37) with Edizon Overlay version 1.0.5.
Is there any way to return to a version (Edizon or Edizon Overlay) which works?
Thank you

konaccino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing around with using NHSE on my ACNH save file in yuzu, but I noticed whenever I make a change, all my achievement dates change to the current date.

I have also lost my first achievement (Embarking on a New Journey at "Island Name") due to the date error. I've tried editing the achievements in NHSE, but achievement 000 is a fishing achievement.

So far I've only been doing things with items and inventory. My villager profile still shows my creation date as 12/8 in both NHSE and in game.

How do I recover my initial achievement and is there a discord/sub for NHSE specifically?

Also, can I use NSHE to edit my island on the PC, inject it back into my hacked switch, and then use the island transfer tool to transfer it to an unhacked switch?

Last edited by konaccino,

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I've been playing around with using NHSE on my ACNH save file in yuzu, but I noticed whenever I make a change, all my achievement dates change to the current date.

I have also lost my first achievement (Embarking on a New Journey at "Island Name") due to the date error. I've tried editing the achievements in NHSE, but achievement 000 is a fishing achievement.

So far I've only been doing things with items and inventory. My villager profile still shows my creation date as 12/8 in both NHSE and in game.

How do I recover my initial achievement and is there a discord/sub for NHSE specifically?

Also, can I use NSHE to edit my island on the PC, inject it back into my hacked switch, and then use the island transfer tool to transfer it to an unhacked switch?
i dont know about achievements but i believe there is a sepcial tab for that.
and yes, you can send your pc island to mod switch and then to normal switch

Fris

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone have the InsectAppearParam bcsv for 2.0.6 for me to edit, or know how I can find it in my own game files? There's one in a gamebanana mod but it's heavily edited in ways I don't like so I need the original to tweak for myself. Thanks!

edit: never mind, looked up that ryujinx can extract romfs for you

Last edited by Fris,

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For genome there’s RR (both checked), Rr (R1 checked), and rr (neither checked). Watered is whether the flower has been watered that day or not. Days is how many days it’s been watered since it’s last reproduction. The higher the number the higher the chance it’ll reproduce the next day. V1-V10 are how many visitors have watered the flower. More visitors, higher chance it’ll reproduce the following day. The Gold check is only for Black Roses. Means the rose has been watered by a gold watering can. It’ll have a 50% chance to make a gold rose every time it reproduces.
I know this is an old post, but what is s1 s2 ?

What I want is just making legit flowers without bothering with genome things, so couldn't I just check everything and the flower still considerate "legit"?

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 9

Dolsik

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Are there any means or tools to edit another player's island map, inventory, etc. while visiting them?
m_20221022142511_loMGE7nwwP.png

Bartho1omeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there like a new version of NHSE or a new program with more options to edit items on your map? It's pretty basic now, you can't select multiple tiles at once and copy/paste them somewhere else.

delargenol

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i tried changing my native fruit and native flowers on NHSE, i did all the steps, but when i load the game the fruit changed on the shop but not on the trees, and the flowers didn't change at all.

does anyone know what could be wrong?

iepuras

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
i tried changing my native fruit and native flowers on NHSE, i did all the steps, but when i load the game the fruit changed on the shop but not on the trees, and the flowers didn't change at all.

does anyone know what could be wrong?
perhaps it only applies to new trees or flowers spawning, not existing trees/flowers. not sure, though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch