izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In 5-6 day you will have a update to have thé new version

you mean the current one

You're not making any sense regardless. You should delete the tickets and reinstall from whatever place you choose as long as it's not the Lurantis leak.

doesnt matter if its the lurantis leak or not since it was an official retail dump

the going online early is what caused the ban

besides it jsut came out on Eshop so the updated one would literally be the current eshop one

Last edited by izy,
Reactions: Thelostrune

Thelostrune

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
doesnt matter if its the lurantis leak or not since it was an official retail dump

I don't know the specifics, but connecting to their servers with something that has the ncch stuff blown the living shit out of feels like it should be detected somehow.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know the specifics, but connecting to their servers with something that has the ncch stuff blown the living shit out of feels like it should be detected somehow.

nintendo just knew what consoles connected early as it uses its own specific server for wondertrades etc
that literally gave them all the console ids

Johnal Khow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just installed pokemon moon from my system through the system settings then I proceeded to download the freeshop version. Did what I do safe? or Am I still at risk from a ban?

Thelostrune

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
nintendo just knew what consoles connected early as it uses its own specific server for wondertrades etc
that literally gave them all the console ids
It gave them the MAC addresses, seeing as they all got a MAC-ban. I'm not sure if any other information gets submitted by connecting, though. You should probably just be safe and do what N7Kopper said, anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I found it funny cause many many years ago, had a roommate in college that did this same dumbass...