clegion

OP
Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
hi i am kinda new in this part.Could you guys tell me if my spec is good enough to run dolphin (on gc emu)
2,4 ghz intel core 2 duo
2gb ram
geforce 9400m 256mb
mac osx 10.5
i am looking to just ran standard emulation nothing fancy
and another question is zoid game compatible with dolphin coz i don't see them on the compability list on the website....
thanks

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
x32 bit Graphic Cards which work with DirectX9 are alright as there is a x32 bit version available.

Although... i personaly don't know if Dolphin is available for Mac (which i have nothing against as i use a PC) and i'd suggest downloading any SVN revision below r3627 as the Direct3D9 v0.1 plugin doesn't work with it anymore and the current version is still broken.
frown.gif
(Although... not forgetting this isn't the Dolphin forums, btw. try looking there for answers instead.)

The other thing i can recommend, is either upgrading your drivers for graphics card or upgrade to a better one... which will work with the OpenGL Plugin which works with the latest SVN revisions.

clegion

OP
Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
hmm okay there's a dolphin build around, what if i use my windows vista can i do it, and my friend who has 7200m has run this on his comp and he got playable fps(note i am talking about only gamecube game )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...