Hacking Does using armloader9hax decrease install times for cias? etc

bbcali89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am wondering if the new method of loading sysnand cfw? Would decrease install times on N3ds?

I don't know too much about armloader but from what I know it loads the 3ds at boot. faster than menuhax and more efficient .

However i'm curious if install times will ever be better. I wonder why they are so slow in the first place is this a processor limitation on the 3ds side?

I ask because, it doesn't seem to be any faster on new3ds vs old3ds.

hm, just something I think about from time to time lol

D

Deleted User

Nope.

Think of it like this. You're taking data from an SD, and rewriting to the SD with encryption.
Do the same with your HDD. Copy a large file on the HDD to the same drive. Guarantee the speed isn't the max bandwidth you normally see.

Mostly a SD/IO limitation.

A9LH boot times are due to the fact they system isn't waiting 8s to initialize before launching menuhax/HBL and then the additional reboot time.

Last edited by ,

bbcali89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope.

Think of it like this. Your taking data from an SD, and rewriting to the SD with encryption.
Do the same with your HDD. Copy a large file on the HDD to the same drive. Guarantee the speed isn't the max bandwidth you normally see.

A9LH boot times are due to the fact they system isn't waiting 8s to initialize before launching menuhax/HBL and then the additional reboot time.
I had assumed so gunner.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHNH5pnioQk