Hacking Does triforce heroes have the new anti-piracy measures?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
The hans thing was confirmed to be a hoax by the OP
yeah i know.....but my point is they don't ever make their own fixes and just rely on other peoples work for "features"....the fact he was trolling doesn't change that people had already emailed sky3DS saying that hans was a fix for them.......so i could imagine them still sitting there trying to get them working via hans

Sharpzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i know.....but my point is they don't ever make their own fixes and just rely on other peoples work for "features"....the fact he was trolling doesn't change that people had already emailed sky3DS saying that hans was a fix for them.......so i could imagine them still sitting there trying to get them working via hans

It won't work so they'll just be wasting their time.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've actually gotten Tri Force Heroes to work with HANS on my 10.1U New3DS XL.

HANS is not needed to make Tri Force Heroes run in any way shape or form for a N3DS on 10.1 :glare:

The game requires a minimum firmware of 9.9, so your system being on 10.1 passes that check, and also means your are either using a retail cart or an eshop download. Unless you are trying to say you managed to get a .3ds file to load on 10.1 with Sky3DS, in which case I am going to call you a liar until you show documentation proving it worked and detailing how you got it to work AND it is verified to work by at least 3 other people who own a Sky3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol